iii

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla never really expected to click with someone so fast, especially with someone she's just met online in a game. Sure she's met people online, but she's never clicked with someone this quickly. She barely even knows the guy, let alone knew about him.

So it was a shocker, even for Indi, who was watching the stream, that Ayla was being extra friendly and a tad awkward to the new comer.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Stream Highlights : illuminayla
Among Us with New Friends!!

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"Yes bitch! I'm imposter with Corpse!" I exclaimed as I see the red screen flash in front of me. The current map was MiraHQ. Which I adored as all vents were connected with each other. "Killing spree time baby!"

Everyone was doing their tasks like they should and I head to med bay to see someone scanning. I smirked and move my character around and just as my cool down was off I hit the kill button and vented out of there.

I see someone on asteroids and head back on the spawn to let my kill cool down finish. Once it did head to check back on asteroids but the person there was already gone. I vent towards garden and see someone on leaves. Easy kill, I thought to myself. Corpse calls reactor and I make my way down from garden and to admin seeing a dead body at the bottom. I jump in the vent to check where everyone was and start a head count.

"Chat, we're popping off!" I said as I noticed there were already four bodies around the map. Most of the group were in Reactor and Lab, I vent out at the bottom of decontamination and head up.

I spot Corpse and move my character side to side, hoping to get a double kill. We stand on top of two separate players and hit the kill button.

The victory screen appeared and I un-defeaned. Everyone was shocked as there was not a single meeting called.

"You guys that was crazy!"

"What the hell!"

"That was the longest round ever!"

"Oh jesus, you're both blood thirsty."

"Dream, you got competition on speed running now."

I let out a laugh, "We're fucking amazing Corpse."

❀✿❀

I make my way towards vitals, humming a song. "Oh hey Ayla" I was greeted by Karl who was standing over a body. "Nothing to see here."

I hum in response, walking to do my task. Once I finished, I stare at his character. "You're not gonna kill me are you?" I asked knowing his kill cool down was probably done.

"Are you gonna 3rd imposter for me?" He questioned in return. "Sure, as long as I don't get killed by you."

"Cool, let's do your tasks." He says just as we leave a body gets reported.

"I can 100% clear Karl for these kills." I immediately spoke up, trying to say it in the most unsuspicious way.

"Same, I can clear Ayla."