xx

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla definitely didn't think about it too much when she invited both guys on the same among us lobby. To her, it's just having fun and playing games with a couple of friends.

It seemed as though the past would always have an effect on Ayla whether she liked it or not. She can't always just avoid the question.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Stream Highlights : illuminayla
Among Us Mods with Friends

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"Yes chat! I'm finally jester." I exclaimed as it shows up on my screen. I follow Tina once again as she does her tasks.

"Look, we're both so cute with the carrot hat on." I say letting a giggle as I circle her, doing all her tasks like acc in o2.

As the lights were turning off, I lost Tina from my eye sight and the report button pops up. I quickly report it, not knowing who it was.

"Uhh, it's like outside tree." I said as I see it was Dream who died.

"I was just at admin and it just died." Rae speaks up.

"Was there anyone else with you?"

"Tina was but she was like on my bubble most of the time. It can't be her." I said giving Tina an alibi, although I kept in mind that she could've been the imposter.

"I say we vote Ayla." Sapnap suggests.

My jaw dropped. "Sapnap what the fuck, I didn't kill Dream."

"I already voted." George pipes up.

"You both are unbelievable." I shake my head hiding a smile. I look towards chat and see them cheering as Sapnap tries to get me voted out.

"We're at 9 anyways." Karl says.

"Oh my god, is this gang up on Ayla day?"

All I got were laughter in return. The timer was already at 10, I decided to just vote for Sapnap since if I skipped there was a chance I would tie the vote.

They all seemed to forget that there was a jester in the game, up until Sykkuno brings it up when most have already voted.

"Oh jesus, you killed her." Sykkuno speaks up as the votes appeared.

"She didn't vote for herself, so that means she's not right?"

I let out a laugh, "For once Sapnap, I'm glad you wanted me out."

"No shot."

The pink victory sign appeared on my screen, "My first jester round and I win immediately. Thanks Sapnap."

He groans. "I hate this game."

❀✿❀

"George what the fuck!" I exclaimed as the kill animation comes up.

"I thought we were colorblind buddies." I said to myself as I hovered over my body as a ghost.