xxiv

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

For a while, Ayla seemed to forgot all the thoughts that has been running through her head the past few days, all thanks to a certain boy that's with her. With him, she's never been so happy. Her friends definitely could tell how different she has been.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Twitch : illuminayla is live now
Just Chatting

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

I fix my hair under the beanie I've snatched from Luke a while ago. I smiled, looking at the chat that was rolling.

"You could sit beside me, you know?" I said before I unmuted on stream. I look at him and he nods his head, "In a while, maybe." He answered looking at the plushies I had on display.

I look back on the screen, switching to the just chatting stream. "Hey friends, I know it's been a while but here I am." I said as I wave my hands. "Hope y'all been doing good."

I put up a leg on my seat and look back at Luke who was already smiling at me. I move one side of my headphones off my ear so I could hear if he were to talk.

❀✿❀

user im glad ayla's back
user hi ayla we hope ur doing good
user we missed you
user is there any tea? we want tea
user istg i hear someone is moving in the back
hayesnichols greet them for me :)
user what does hayes know? i wanna know

❀✿❀

I let out a laugh, "I don't have tea y'all. If I did, I would've tweeted about it already." I said just as I hear Luke snort.

"Also how the hell do you even know Hayes?" I asked as I catch onto what he wrote on chat. I read through the chat.

I look to my side and see Luke hugging the snorlax plushie I've gotten from Hayes. He looked adorable holding onto it.

I cleared my throat and smiled, "Anyways, y'all must be wondering where I've been the past week." I started as the chat rolls in.

"I've actually been busy packing all my things. I'm moving out of the apartment and moving to another place. And before y'all ask, no I won't be saying where to yet."

"Unfortunately further from me." I hear Luke mumble to himself and I just smile looking at the chat.

"I'm actually moving in like 2 days. So I might not stream in a while again, although I might do a live on ig." I said as I fiddle with the necklace I had on.

❀✿❀

user what if she moves to socal with corpse omg
user so that's why there's no ayla content
user am i the only one who heard someone in the background??
indigosolace yoo how was the pizza?
indigosolace we know u didn't finish the pizza alone
user moving vlog??
user plot twist: dream never left lol
user lol indi acting like a fan just to make ayla speak up
user what was the surprise indi gave?