xxv

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla wished that the day never had to end. The whole night she spent with him was filled with shitty jokes and laughter. She's never laughed so damn much in a span of a couple hours. Ayla hoped he was to stay longer but she didn't want to sound clingy.

There was just something about him that she stay away from. She knew she was attracted towards him but there was something else that keeps pulling her in.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"I wish you could've stayed longer." I frowned looking at him.

Luke and I were still both in my room. He decided to stay the morning after and help me with packing up my set up. He was to leave at around 4 in the afternoon and it was currently 2 pm.

The both of us seated on the ground. He gives me a smile, "I could always visit you at your new house." He proposes.

I raise a brow at him, "We're like on opposite sides of the country." I said as I close the box for my first pc.

He nods, "I could always get a plane ticket going to you."

I shook my head, "As much as I'd love that. I don't want you wasting your money on me. I'm definitely not worth that long trip."

"I'd say otherwise." He mumbled, thinking I didn't catch on.

A small smile appeared on my lips, "You really think I'm worth all that trouble?" I asked as I stand, to move the box to the side.

He snaps his attention towards me, "Yeah." He answered almost immediately. "Why would you think otherwise?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not giving a straight reply. "So how's teddy been?" I asked, thinking of his dog.

"You're good at that." He spoke up looking at me.

"Good at what?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"Changing the topic."

I shrug, "I don't wanna burden people about my problems."

He hums, nodding. "I don't find you as a burden."

My parents would say otherwise, I thought to myself. "Well, I'm holding onto your promise that you'd visit then." I smiled.

He nods, "Definitely."

I was about to add something but my phone rings, Dream was calling. I debated whether or not to answer seeing as Luke was leaving soon and I didn't want to waste our time together.

"Are you gonna answer that?" He points down on my phone.

"He can wait, besides you have like a few hours left before you leave." I said to him.

He tilts his head, "It's Dream isn't it?" I nod in response, "You can go ahead and answer it, I don't mind." He answers.

I shook my head, no, sticking with what I want. "He can miss one facetime. He calls me almost everyday, one day won't hurt him." I smiled.