xxxviii

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Ayla was back at it, back at something she loves doing. It was quite rollercoaster for her, the past few days turned weeks of her little thing called break. She was back now, better than ever.

If there was one thing Ayla knew, it was things that are kept hidden the most would somehow find its way out. That is if you're not being subtle about it. After all she is good at trending.

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

Stream Highlights : illuminayla
ur fav bish is back !!

༺❀✿❀⋆❀✿❀༻

"Hi friends!" I greeted as I see the chat rolling in, just as I started streaming. "I'm back from my mini hiatus!" I added as I waved to my camera.

The chat was rolling with very much positive comments and I see a few from Indi, Hayes and Corpse welcoming me back. "I was actually supposed to stream earlier but I've lost tracked of time." I said, which was partly Luke's fault.

It's been a week or so since I've asked Luke to move in. He went back to Massachusetts two days after to get all his stuff ready and all. But he was already back now since most his stuff were initially packed asides from his set up.

"If you guys missed Emma's stream like days ago, I was there and we did a few qna's." I began, "Basically, I'm sticking with a schedule now and I'll be streaming almost everyday except Wednesday and the weekends. So that's four streams a week." I stated.

I did decide to finally stick to a schedule unlike before. It just felt like I needed to. "Oh, I'll have a surprise soon by the way. Hopefully you'll all love it and give your support." I smiled.

As I read through chat, most were comments about how happier I looked and some even mentioned that me having a secret relationship is doing me good.

I put my hands on top my leg that I propped up, "Anyways, I'll be playing Valorant with a squad." I said, "You guys should be proud of me, I'm making new friends again."

Just as I was about to say who I'm playing with my tts went off, "Don't be shy, do a prayer reveal. I want a mans too." I let out a loud laugh, "Guys I have no prayer reveal, but I heard manifesting works." I said half jokingly.

"Back to what I was saying, I'm gonna be playing with a squad which consists of Flexinja, Grim, Nosyy and our queen, Tiffae."

I see a few surprised with the lobby and I nodded as well, "Yeah, I'm actually surprised about it as well. Though, I've actually talked to Tiffae and Nosyy before but it was like briefly." I did know about Grim and Flex though.

I turn to my discord and see a notification from Tiffae saying I can join when I'm ready.

"Ohh, let me hop on the call." I said as I click a few things and joined the voice call.

I was greeted by laughter as I joined, "Awee, what did I miss?" I asked. I assumed they were all well acquainted with one another as they mostly stream Valorant.

"Ayla, hey!" Tiffae greets me. "Nosyy was just being Nosyy and asked if my real name was Tiffany." She answers as I opened up my Valorant.