Arcee X Wheel Jack

It was just a normal day at the base and wheel jack had come to stay and as he got there the only one that was there was ratchet and he was wondering wherevery one was and of course they were out on a mission to get a relic from megatrons grip and it was the usual megatron vs optimus and bumblebee and smokescreen vs drones and ultra magnus vs predaking and bulk head vs break down and arcee vs knockout. All of the autobots had the upper hand except arcee as starscream had come to help knockout. "optimus to base do you read" optimus asked through the com "loud and clear optimus" ratchet replied. "is wheel jack there cause if so arcee needs help and medical help." bee said and with that a ground bridge appeared and wheel jack came through and took on starscream. Bee and smokescreen just finished with the drones so they went and helped wheel jack "wheel jack we've got it get arcee back to base!" smokescreen shouted at wheel jack who did as the rockie told him to but by the time they got back to base arcee was practically one with the all spark. Due to the fact knockout had got her middle section with his saw and starscream had dug his servo (hand) in to her chestplate and just missed her spark. After a long battle to keep her alive she stayed alive and woke up one hour later so now wheel jack had the courage to ask arcee out and she said yes.             
Now be where the lemon part 

Arcee and wheel jack are in there birthroom they both wanted to take things up a noch. So arcee's interface panel slid back and wheel jack put a diget(finger) in and arcee moaned "stop it i just want your spike in me" so wheel jack took his digets out and let his spike out and asked" are you sure about this i dont want to do this if you are not ready "and arcee replied" yes im sure I want to have a sparkling (baby) with you and only you "so with that he put his spike in. Wheel jack had started to thrust harder and faster" wheel jack harder faster and deeper please "arcee said in between moans and wheel jack replied" make me by begging for it" "please i want your sparkling please i beg of you" arcee said as she had now begged for wheel jack to get her sparked (pregnant) so now he was going to give it to her.

Comment if you want to have a part to