arcee x ultra magnus

ever since ultra magnus joined team prime arcee was never seen by any of the mechs in the base " optimus and magnus do you know where arcee is ?" bee asked and magnus replied "no bee we don't so why don't we go and look for her ." ultra magnus suggested and so they all went off down different coridors to see if they could find her and of course ratchet knew that she was in heat and did not want any one else. arcee was trying everything to cover up her heat so no one knows she's in heat but that did not work as magnus had gone down to the berthrooms to see if he could fine her in her room and as he got closer he could smell someone in heat as he got closer to arcee's door he could tell she was in heat. " Soldier are you alright in there ?" Ultra Magnus asked but got no answer from arcee except a moan."yes ~sir~why~what's~the ~matter~." Arcee answered with moans in between words as she had three of her digest in her value "solder I can tell different did you want help because if so open the door and I can help." Magnus offered as the door opened for Magnus to go in and arcee said "are you sure about this sir " as Magnus took her servo  from he value and pushed her on her back  on the berth and kissed her passionately. Arcee had managed to get one of her servos to his interfacing plate and take it off which caused him to gasp as she let go of his spike he put a digit in to her but only that she had streached her self out so he could get two digit in her with out her in pain. he added a third digit which caused arcee to gasp. " soldier would i not be here to help no matter the cost ." magnus replied as he took his digit out of arcee's value as he put his spike in arcee screamed out in pain to begin with but was quickly replaced by pleasure as magnus kepted thrusting at a steady pace and until arcee felt magnus's spike twitching which caused arcee to shout " magnus please get me sparked and i love you so much ." as she overloaded and brougt magnus's forwared . " arcee i love you to but are you sure because there's no going back now." magnus said as he overloaded.

please comment down below if you would like a part two and any other ships with arcee