Arcee x jack

Arcee and jack were out in the open dessert enjoying the ride alone the road to the base when arcee pulls over and asks jack some thing " jack are you alright you seam very quite today."            " arcee i'm fine just ...... ah never mind you wont under stand." jack said as he was wanting to discus any thing to his guardian. " Well if you say so but just know that I can tell that you are lying to be but sure play it your way😏." Arcee said and Jack got back on to arcees viercal mode and off they went to the base once again.

After getting back to base and arcee going on a mission arcee and Jack have a little fun

"Uh jack what on earth are you doing and dose this have to do with whatever it was that you didn't want to tell me this morning." Arcee said

" Arcee I didn't think you would be that quick and yes it is what I didn't want to tell you about but I just seamed that not matter what girl I'm with they don't want to know or help out with what us men/boys go through." Jack said as arcee was walking close to get a closer look at jack's dick and when she did she saw it was 7 inches long but It didn't matter to her all she saw was her partner in need of realise so she thought to help him out .
" Arcee where are you." Jack asked as arcee had completely disappeared from sight but that was because she had shrunk down to a woman about his hight and was only in lingerie so that then it would turn jack on even more.

" Jack why don't we take this to the bed room ." Arcee said as she pointed down to where Jack was jerking him self off.
" Sure as long as you know what your doing arcee then that's fine but does this base have a bunker coz we might want to go down there so we don't give any on any clue of what we're doing." Jack said as he was getting his pants back on so he wasn't on show to any of the others

" you're lucky that my room is on the bottom floor to this bunker" arcee said as she also put her clothes back on and they both went to arcee's room

At arcee's room

Once in the room jack pulls arcee down on t o the bed and ripes off her clothes and lingerie so that she is fully naked in front of him. " what are you waiting for partner " arcee said as she was hoping to get it over and done with so that no one would be concerned at where they are.

Jack lifs his hand down to arcee's womanly parts are and slowly drags it up and down her core in hope to get the moaning as well as being and socking wet for when he enters her. " pacientce arcee it will come eventually." jack says to her and with out any other perperations arcee is socking wet to the point that she properly could fill a bucket jack removes his hand and doesn't give any warning that hes going to enter her and just goes for it. once jack had penetrated arcee he found something he hadn't considered and that was that arcee was still a vergin and it was her first time but because of ratchet he learnt that all femme's had seals that had to be broken and that is what jack planed to do to arcee. " you ready for this coz once ive started i won't be able to stop till ive done what needs to be done "jack warned arcee.

" im ready just go for it" arcee said as jack started to rock back and fourth into arcee once he felt that she could handle a bit harder thrusts he went for it till she was moaning his name over and over again till arcee felt a knot form in her lower regeins and screamed out jacks name as she overloaded a lot to the point it was that hard she ended up going into recharge while jack kept thrusting in and out till he ended up cumming in side arcee that much they had a potential of creating a child. 

" that was nice my love " jack said as he pulled out and layed on the bed and pulled the cover over him and arcee so they could sleep.