tfa arcee x ratchet part 2

requested by 

(This happened after the tv show in tfa). Ratchet was working on some stuff before Arcee walked in. Ratchet turned around as Arcee hugged him. She asked how he was doing and he said he was doing fine just some annoying patients. Arcee asked when he was done if he wanted to go catch a drink. Ratchet nodded as she left. A few hours later he went with Arcee to go get a drink but some very rude younglings passed by. One of them sat near the table ratchet and Arcee were and made some very rude comments about him. Saying that he was and an old mistake and that he should just retire. He brushed it off and didn't say anything to them. They continued saying Arcee was far better off with someone younger. Ratchet again didn't say anything. They left after a few minutes as ratchet continued to drink his energon. Arcee saw in his optics he was deeply hurt by the comments even though ratchet looked to be alright. She knows ratchet isn't the one who explains his feelings well. When they arrive home ratchet sits on the chair while Arcee goes into her room. Ratchet joins her after a bit and lays on the bed besides her. She knows he feels insecure about himself some times so she got on top of him. Ratchet immediately was token back form her sudden movement. She then kissed him passionately. He let out a groan and soon shudder when she licked his dermas. He let her in and ratchet continued to groan as she explored him delicately, like he was some kind of perfect being to her. Afterwards she broke the kiss leaving ratchet panting and have an erection. She nipped at sensitive parts of ratchet's frame and muttered nice things in his audio receptors. Saying that he was the best bot she could ever ask for. When she reached his panel he was hard as she took it off. Ratchet told her that she didn't need to do this for him but cut himself off with a groan. She stroked him earrings and louder groan form ratchet. (Cut off)

She kept stroking him until he was about to cum. He panted as Arcee told him to turn around. He did and helped when she touched his aft. He tried not to make noise as it was the middle of the night but he had never been touched like this so he couldn't help it. Arcee opened his port and gently eased a digit in him. Ratchet moaned in pain and pleasure and after he was prepared properly he moaned arcees name. She thrusted her fingers in and out and left the medic shaking form pleasure. He then came as he turned around and waited Arcee open her panel. He stopped her saying he doesn't need this besides he can't pleasure her well. Arcee says THATS a lie and says he can do so much for her than no other bot could. Ratchet's dermas then got caught by a quick kiss form Arcee. She pulled back and came down on his spike. Ratchet groaned and tried not to cum to quickly. She bounced and kissed ratchet and moaned. Ratchet after a while moaning as well and soon broke the kiss. He thrusted up and panted saying he can't hold on much longer. Arcee says it's fine and that she's close as well. They both Climax as they settle down. Arcee got off ratchet and cleaned him up making ratchet blush a little. Then afterwards Arcee laid down and put ratchet's face in her arms. Ratchet leaned in and sighed. Arcee smiled knowing she understood her and kissed him. He kissed back. Ratchet said that she is the only femme for him as Arcee said he is the only mech for he no matter what others say. They both then slip into recharge.