Nighttime confession (Arman x Dante)

Looking up at the moon Dante begins thinking back on everything. A lot had happened since he arrived, and it didn't seem like it was going to stop any time soon. Not that he had a problem with that. He felt almost amazed by how much had happen, looking back on it. He leans forward a bit to get a better view of the sky.

As he observes the stars someone enters his room. Though he didn't notice, until he felt his bed dip. He squeaks and turns around to meet Arman's eyes. An immediate feeling if confusion replaces his previous brief fear. He smiles at him while he is confused he's still happy to see him.

"Hey Arman. What're you doing here?"

"I wanted to be with you." Arman replied

Dante tilts his head not exactly sure what he meant by that. But his innocent and oblivious mind quickly found a meaning.

"It's a little late to hang out, don't ya think?" Dante asks with a smiles

Arman lets out a sigh. He had forgotten Dante wouldn't get it. Now that he was thinking about it he wouldn't be getting any hints what so ever. Dante's sweet but kinda dumb.

"Can I be honest with you?" Arman asks deciding to take a more obvious approach

"Of course." Dante says turning to face him completely

Arman takes a breath. He had hoped to avoid being direct. Unfortunately, again, Dante's a bit dumb.

"I've been feeling some new things for you."

Dante's tilts his head.

"I know it's a bit sudden and kinda late to tell you this, but I've fallen in love with you." Arman says a blush forming on his face

"Really?" Dante asks sheepishly

"I wouldn't have said it if it weren't true." Arman mumbles

Dante smiles and laughs sheepishly.

"I didn't expect this from anyone ever." Dante says scratching the back of his neck

"You really should've. You're loveable in every way... Well almost every way. But my question is do you feel the same?"

Dante nods sheepishly yet happily. Arman smiles and chuckles at that response. Dante then thinks about something.

"Wait, are you gonna walk home?" Dante asks

"Nah, I brought a bag so I can stay here. My mom will bring Taka in tommorow." Arman explains

Dante responds to this by hugging Arman. He blushes at the contact.

"Can we cuddle?" Dante asks innocently

Of course Dante's mind is far too innocent to recognize what intimacy is. But hey that's how he is, affectation to a fault.

"Yeah, but don't get used to this." Arman says blushing

When the morning came Taka arrives with his mom. He enters the Victories with Delta and Ichika, who were confused. Inside they look at each other confusedly then look at Taka.

"Where's Arman?" Ichika asks

"He should be here. He left last night to be with Dante." Taka says

"Oh my god." Delta breaths with a big smile

He rushes up upstairs, and barges into Dante's room. Just Arman's luck he was in the middle changing with Dante simply shirtless. Delta puts a hand over his mouth trying not to laugh. Dante tilts his head and, Arman blushes.

"It's not what it looks like!" Arman shouts

"Sure, bro, sure!" Delta says

He begins laughing as he closes the door. Arman growls to himself while Dante innocently tried to figure out what happened.