Terrifyingly great together (Xander x Ren Wu)

This one was requested by pinkprincess1085.
Thank you for both requesting being patient with me.

*

*******************************

Martial artists don't have much to fear. After all most of their bodies are legally weapons. However during tournaments there is something to fear. Or rather 2 things. And by things I mean people.

Ren Wu and Xander.

Both are extremely are to defeat as it is, but the power they pact behind each strike is terrifying. And the goes without mentioning Xander's tanky build, and Ren Wu's speed. It's a nightmare to be pinned up against one of them.

But lord help you if you and someone else have the misfortune of getting pinned against both of them. Their nightmares on their own but it's another level of terrifying once their together. When they first started teaming up they were a bit rough around the edges. Both being a little confused on how to mix their different strengths.

But once they figured that out....

Yikes....

At one point they seemed to have collimated a psychic link. Because they didn't need to say anything to each other to know what to do during a fight. Xander and Ren knew exactly what kind of effect they had on their opponents. And they don't really care.

To them it was a testament to how well they work together. The more fearful their opponents are when they show up together the more reason the have to believe they're the perfect duo. That and the fact no one lasts long in the ring with them.

In and outside of tournaments they think highly of each other and their team work. Building on their individual and shared strengths and abilities. Needless to say they're close. So close in fact that may or may not have an unspoken relationship. Though that only mades them even more effective in fights. And after that point... Well as I said before...

Yikes..