Time together (Valt x Aiger)

Valt began to exit the stadium building. His time as champion was up. Tho he really didn't mind. Battling Aiger was an award in itself. At least that's how he thought of it. He kept his eyes focused on the exit doors.

"VALT!!"

He turned around to see Aiger running towards him. He smiled at him as he skidded to a halt.

"Hey, Aiger. I was just heading out." Valt said

"I know that! But don't!"

"Why?" Valt tilted his head confusedly

"Well... I don't know when I'll see you again...." Aiger scratched the back of his head

"So you wanna hang out for awhile, right?" Valt asked

"Yeah!" Aiger chirped happily

"Well since I've got a few hours before my flight."

Aiger seemed saddened by this but, smiled anyway. The two exited the building together. Valt began talking about how he feels as tho he was both freed and simultaneously overthrown. How he's happy Aiger had taken the champion title and, reaching a goal aside from proving himself powerful.

Aiger simply listened to him. Until Valt's stomach interrupted. The maroon haired boy laughed...... Until his stomach did the same.

"Come on, let's go eat. On me!" Valt giggled

"Seriously?" Aiger asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah let's go! I know a great place!"

Valt grabbed his hand and began pulling him off. Aiger opened his mouth to tell him off however, the joyous look on Valt's face prevented him from doing so. He just sighed and listened to him go on about something.

Entering the restaurant they could see it was fairly empty. Only having a few small groups here and there. Then again it was nighttime. Once they were seated and began looking over the menu, Aiger could hear things that frankly burrowed below skin.

"The new champion and the old champion who knew right."

"You'd think they'd want to be away from each other."

Light laughter from the small group

"Weird to see this kind of thing."

Aiger gritted his teeth.

"So have you decided what you want?" Valt asked

Aiger looked to him. A soft yet also cheery smile plastered on his face. This brought a sence of the peace to the maroon haired blader.

"Yeah."

They ordered, and began chatting happily. As they ate they became more and more joyous with each other. Laughing and joking. Once they were done and Valt, payed as promised, they left. Outside Valt looked at his phone and his expression dropped.

"What's wrong?" Aiger asked

"My flight's soon." Valt said saddly

"Well we're close to the airport, right? Can we walk there.... Together?" Aiger asked

"Yeah. That would be a nice way to spend my last few minutes here." Valt said a sad smile forming on his face

They walked in silence. Tho even if they wanted to say something, what would they say? And how? If Valt was to say something it would have a constant underlying sadness. And if Aiger was to say something it would be lined with unsurity and strange waves of various emotions.

Before they knew it, they were sitting in the airport waiting for Valt's flight to be called. During this some advice came to Valt's mind.

"You know, Aiger, what those people said... You'll hear that kind of thing.... It happens way more often than that. Never let it get under your skin of they see your not affected they'll begin to back down or see things your way." Valt said

Aiger looked at him rather surprised if not bewilder. Who knew he had that in him. Just then Valt's flight was announced boarding.

"Well have fun and keep moving forward, Aiger. Hopefully I'll see you soon."

He gave the new champion a hug before turning and walking towards the jetway. Suddenly somethings flared up in Aiger, and this bittersweet goodbye would not stand.

"Wait!"

Valt turned around. Seconds later he was met with a kiss. It was short, but sweet and clearly from the heart.

"Call me." Aiger said

"Yeah... Yeah. I'll make sure to do that." Valt smiled back with a bright red blush

The former champion turned back around and walked down the jetway. The people aorund had witnessed it and were exchanging surprised looks and glances. Aiger stared until Valt disappeared. After leaving, as he walked down the streets heading home, or rather the tent he called his home, he saw the plane take off.

A smiled caressed his face, just as it did for the blue haired blader looking out from the plane.