Memorial dairy (Shu x Valt)

Heyo! Back with another part. Thank you for the suggestion lovelycute2004. And the little summary you gave me.

Now let's get started.

Hope y'all enjoy!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Valt sat down and sighed. It had been quiet awhile since he was crowned champion. And as fun as battling was and, as nice it was to be known in such a high light he kinda missed the old days. He thought for a moment then went threw one of his bags, got a hard covered notebook, and a pencil. And began writing. He spent about 30 minutes like that, until a knock at his door brought his attention away from the book.

"Your next title match battle is going to start soon!" What Valt guessed was some kind of official called out kindly

"I'll be out in a moment! Thank you!" Valt called back

There was a happy noise then footsteps going away after that. The blue haired smiled confusedly. He still didn't know why everyone reacted like that when he answered them (insert Valt is oblivious to his fame joke here). He put the book and pencil away, then left to defend his campion status.

Afterwards during literally any down time he for about 2 weeks, Valt would remember and write down most everything form the past. From good times to bad ones, thick and thin and ultimately ending off with recent events. Now there was nothing elses to write.

With this he decided to go back and read over what he written. At one point he started noticing something. Which was: There was near perfect detail

He stopped.
He thought.
Then he realize.
And proceeded to slam the book shut.

He breathed in deeply and exhaled sharply. He was a little annoyed with himself. He could chalk it up to it being he didn't know any better at the time. Of course he has matured but still it annoyed him.

"Whatcha got there?"

Valt screamed, and tried to turn quickly but just ended up flinging himself to the floor. A loud thud resonating on contact. He looked up to see Free staring down at him with an amused smile.

"How did you get in here so quietly?!" The champion asked

"I didn't. You were in your own world." Free stated

"Well then why would didn't try and snap me out of it."

"I think I just did."

Valt huffed at this, and got up.

"Well since you're here... Can I ask you something?"

"Go for it."

"This book contains great memories... And feelings... Strong feelings apparently..."

"If by feelings you mean, you're in love with someone, you can either confess it or hide it."

"Hide it."

"Spineless route it is."

Valt growled while Free laughed a bit and left. Valt sighed and flopped on his bed.

"Spineless he says." He thought several tick marks appearing on his head

He sighs and continues with the reading until someone entered. He sat up and looked to the door. Kris gave a little wave and a smile.

"Someone's here to see you." She said

Valt got up and went with her. Book still in hand. She took him to the lobby and Valt's heart almost stopped. Shu stood there talking to a blond boy who seemed to be hanging on to his every word. Valt took a deep breath then approached.

The blond snapped his gaze to him, causing Valt to flinch and Shu to turn. The albino smiled as he saw him.

"Hey, Shu I wasn't expecting to see you here." Valt said happily

"Well I thought I'd pay a visit, so we can catch up after so long. And before you take back off to Spain." Shu said laughing a little

"Oh cool!" Valt chuckled

"I'll be over there." The blond said pointing to Toko and Nika

Valt's eyes widened as he looked in the direction. Looks like he just found the friend they keep talking about.

"Don't go too far, Fubuki." Shu said not looking to where he was actually pointing

"Whatever, dad."

Shu smacked him in a playful manner causing his little apprentice to laugh, as he walked off. Shu shook his head while chuckling.

"Now then." Shu looked Valt in the eyes

They began talking about how things have been going, and how they themselves have been fairing with everything. Valt was kinda surprised. He knew he took over the Raging bulls, he thought he'd be at least a little stressed but instead he seemed very composed and happy with it all.

That's Shu for ya.

"Hey Valt can you help break up a fight?" Kris asked looking panicked

"Yeah. BRB." Valt ran off to help, leaving the book behind

Shu stared after them contemplating whether to get involved or not. Then... He spotted Valt's book. He picked it up and just stared at it for a moment.

"I'm sure he won't mind. It's Valt after all. Anything he's reading likely isn't that bad." He shrugged with a smile

A few minutes later, Valt came back a few bumps and what'll soon be bruises but nothing serious. Shu was pretty deep into what Valt had written. By now he had gotten to and passed several points where Valt poured his heart out on paper. Valt noticing he was distracted, then looked over his shoulder and proceeded to squeaked.

Shu jumped a bit and turned his head to look over his shoulder.

"Valt..."

"So.... How far did.. you get?" Valt asked awkwardly

"Far... Enough." Shu said getting up

Embarrassed and intimidated by Shu's serious tone Valt gulped while fiddling with his fingers.

"I'll just get that and leave." Valt said reaching for the book feeling ready to cry

Suddenly Shu grabbed his wrist, turned him and embraced him.

"I'm glad I didn't have to say it out loud. Expressing these kinds of feelings is actually very difficult." Shu said gently

"What do you mean?" Valt asked cluelessly

Shu went blank for a moment. A silence falling over them. He pulled away and grabbed his shoulders.

"Are you seriously still that thick in the head?"

"Apparently." Valt blushed at the question

"I'm saying I love you, ya idiot."

Shu flicked his head. Valt didn't hesitate in embracing him in a joyous hug. The albino laughed at his blue haired love's actions.