Costume roles (Aiger x Fubuki)

"Fubuki, are you going to Valt's party?" Aiger asks with a big smile

"Yeah. Why?" Fubuki asks

"I'm going too and I want to see you there. Since we're talking about it, what're you dressing up as?" Aiger asks with an excited sparkle in his eyes

"You'll see when I show up to the party." Fubuki says

"Aw, seriously? Why that long?" Aiger whines which causes Fubuki to chuckle

The day passes quickly and before anyone knew it the bluenette's party had begun. You had to be invited to enter, but Valt being Valt, there was a lot of people invited. He had rented out a large room in a dance club, with the help of an old blond rich friend. Said friend also made sure that everything was the best it could be, since he'd also be there.

Fubuki shows up. He's dressed as ocean theme prince. He approaches the entrance and shows the guard his invite. The guard nods in approval and lets him in. He enters and looks around. As expected for a dance club.

It's pretty dark with multicolor lights dimly illuminating most of the room. To the side is a food bar that was lit with normal lights. Of course there's a couple members of staff working but also talking with big smiles. Most likely the staff were giddy about being around many members of bladding fame.

Though that result is to be expected, seeing as Valt is pretty high in status.

"Fubuki!!"

Toko and Nika appear from the crowd and run up to him. Both are dressed as multi winged angels. Fubuki smiles.

"Hey, you 2 look great!" Fubuki says having to shout over the music

"So do you!" Toko responds

"Just a quick heads up things are gonna get chaotic in hurry!" Nika warns and Toko nods

"Why's that?"

Suddenly the music stops.

"Hey, everyone!"

Turning to the DJ's booth, everyone can see Valt sitting on one of the large speakers with a mic in hand. He's dressed as a knight. Though he isn't covered in armor, instead it's more like something one would see in hollow knight. Though unlike the knight from hollow Valt had clothes on underneath the cloak. To say he looks happy, is an monumental understatement.

"First and foremost, thanks to everyone who excepted the invite. I know not everyone showed up, but hey, this isn't a bad turn out am I right?"

The party participants cheer and clap in agreement. Valt flashes everyone a closed eye smile.

"So secondly there's an actual reason you're all dressed up. I know some people like doing costume parties because, haha fun dress up. But if any of you know anything about me that's not how I roll. I love a little bit of chaos. So we're all going to act like what we're dressed as!"

Upon that line being delivered a certain someone jumps into action. Fubuki hears footsteps rapidly approach him from the side. Before he could react he's lifted off the floor by Aiger and put over his shoulder. The maroon hair boy is dressed as a creature that seemed to be a cross between a dragon and a demon.

"THIS IS MINE!!" He hollers

With the crowd now watching Toko, Nika, and Fubuki go along with this.

"Unhand me!" Fubuki shouts begin to fake struggle

"Put the prince down, fiend!" Toko and Nika shout

"Ahahaha, you can't stop me!" Aiger laughs

"You're right, we can't." Toko says

"But he can!" Nika says pointing to Valt

Valt smiles and jumps down form the speaker. He unsheathes his sword and points it at Aiger.

"You'll release his royal highness or be cut down, fiend!" Valt shouts

"Ahahaha, your pathetic threats don't scare me! The prince will be mine! Forever!"

As the music starts up everyone slips into their roles. Some with a traditional portrayals and others with a unique interpretations. There was more than a little chaos with everyone acting out their roles. When it came time for the party to end, everyone slips out of their act. Everyone was amused and happy. It had been a ridiculously fun and chaotic blast.

Fubuki leaves and says goodnight to other friends. After that he spots Aiger walking away. An idea pops into his mind and he jogs up beside him.

"Fiend." He greets

"Prince." Aiger responds, an amused smirk forming on his face

"I do hope you didn't plan on abandoning me here." Fubuki says

"The thought never even crossed my mind. Why would I ever give up such a treasure?" Aiger asks

"Oh? If I'm such should I not be treated as such?" Fubuki asks with a very entertained smile

"How very right you are, prince." Aiger says, his smirk having grown wider

He stops, wraps his arms around him, and puts him over his shoulder. Fubuki smiles as Aiger hums while carrying him off.