Kings (Aiger x Xavier)

Xavier rubs his temples as a spoiled princess's parents went off. He rejected the princess. And apparently that's not what he was supposed to do, according to her parents.

There were serval reasons he rejected her, starting with the fact she's a total bitch. But the main reason is he's already dating someone. And it certainly isn't her. Xavier looks to his mother, to his delight she was trying not to laugh.

She's the type of queen who doesn't take any bullshit from anyone. She finds this kind of utter stupidity hilarious. And even better, both his parents are progressive rulers. Xavier and his father stare blankly at the princess and her parents, as the queen starts to crack a little.

"Am I interrupting something?"

The rant form the princess's parents stopped. All the royals turn to the source of the voice. Xavier lights up like the sun.

"Aiger!" He shouts happily as he rushes up to him

The queen cracked further. Knowing what was going to happen, made it near impossible to hold in laughter. Xavier hugs and promptly kisses Aiger. The bitc- I mean, princess's jaw drops.

"Young man, that's inappropriate! You don't kiss friends." The princess's mother shouts

"First of all, friends can have benefits. Second of all, while Aiger is one of my best friends he's also my boyfriend." Xavier says in a very annoyed tone, as he locked hands with Aiger

The queen finally errupts in laughter, as the king smiled thoroughly amused by the circumstances.

"You can't be serious! Whatever this thing you have with him is wrong!" The princess shouts

Aiger immediately shifts from confusion to rage. He's very happy with Xavier and is highly defensive over their relationship. Plus even if she didn't just insult their relationship, her tone was enough to piss him off.

"You better shut up and back off, or square up! I'm not afraid to punch a girl!" Aiger yells, scaring the living hell out of the princess and her parents

"Guards!" Xavier calls out

This was the perfect opportunity to get them out, tho it was at the cost of Aiger temper flaring up. As the family was escorted out of the castle the queen recovers from her laughing fit, Xavier and the king smirks smugly, and Aiger glares. Once they were gone Aiger calms down.

"I'm sorry I blew up like that." Aiger apologizes

"Don't apologize. I was honestly ready to holler at those inbreds." The king says quiet clear agitated

"I think it's a little worse then inbreeding." The queen snickers, which causes everyone to laugh

Later that night Aiger and Xavier we're about to go to sleep, when the prince thought of something.

"Aiger?"

"Yeah?"

"If we get married let's make it a point to make sure they know about it, just to make them mad."

"When we get married, I'll make sure it's broadcasted all over the world, so that's all they'll heard about for years."

They laugh happily at the idea. They lock hands as they fell asleep.

Some time in the future their idea was indeed put into action. Aiger and Xavier were very happy, and crowned as kings. Their families celebrated their love that had only thrived through the years. All were more that happy to welcome their new rulers. Rulers who seemed to radiate an inflection positive energy.

Due to the global broadcast that family, with a spoil still single princess, indeed heard about it. And, as planned, continued to hear about it for years.