Your staying here (Valt x Red eye)

So to start this off I want to say requests are more than welcome. Secondly this first part, you say Valt and Red eye make no sense, I say yes it does, you ask how, I say bad boy Shu. Not that Valt knows that yet. Haha plot give aways.

Anyway let us begin!

Enjoy!

_______________________________

Valt felt his eyes tear up. His Valtryek was burst, he was told Shu his best friend was dead, and he'd be a god if he knew where his friends fell to. But to be honest where ever they were was better than this situation. He picked up the pieces of his Valtryek. Red eye observed Valt as he put his Valtryek back together frustrated, worried, and confused. He began walking toward him, while the blue haired boy focused on his bey.

"I see why Shu liked you so much. You're rather cute." Red eye said

"What?!" Valt looked at him blushing now seeing how close he was getting

The blue haired boy shot up moving around the stadium to avoid him. Red eye smiled in amusement as valt glared at him. Valt looked to the abyss his friends fell into then back to Red eye.

"Where did they go?" He asked concerned, angry, and now flustered

"It doesn't matter." Red eye frowned

He didn't like how concerned he was for the others. He was actually jealous.

"Yes it does! And if won't tell me I'll figure it out myself!" Valt yelled

He began marching to the edge.

"No you won't!" Red eye yelled

He rushed over and grabbed him by the arm. Valt shruggled against his hold but to no avail.

"Let go of me!!" Valt demanded

"Your not going anywhere!"

He put the blue haired male over his shoulder, walking away from the stadium. Valt banged against his back yelling and screaming at him to let him go. This got really irritating for Red eye, his back legitimately started to hurt and all the yelling was hurting his ears.

He put him back on the ground and pressed him against a wall, then kissed him rather roughly. Shocking and shutting Valt up. He was more confused than ever. On one hand the kiss was very enjoyable but on the other this guy urked him in ways he couldn't explain.

Red eye pulled away, he starred at him speechlessly, causing the masked blader to chuckle. He began babbling quietly, at a completely loss for words.

"Not so fixed on leaving now, are you?" Red eye asked teasingly

"No! wait no I mean yes grr shut up!!" Valt yelled flustered and confused

He laughed and picked him up, and this time Valt didn't shruggled nor did he scream. He was still going to try to escape but Red eye wouldn't be taking him if he didn't have a plan for that.

"You're staying here with me, Valt." Red eye thought smiling happily and triumphantly