Timed (Wakiya x Honcho)

Okay before we begin, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I was working on personal projects. And focusing on Amino a bit. So yeah. Anyway I'll try to get back to it. Also this was requested by Kira_Hatake.

______________________________________

"Stop talking." Wakiya said blankly

"There are several comments I can make." Shu said smirking like a villain

"Well please don't." Hoji cut in

"Both of you shut up." Wakiya blurted

Shu snickered.

"Whatever buddy. Buuut you got until midnight." Shu said walking off while waving his phone around

This made the rich blond gulp, and that in turn caught Hoji's attention.

"What's wrong?" Hoji asked

Wakiya put an arm around Hoji's shoulders and pulled him close.

"I made a deal. After an overhearing. He approached me and said If I don't confess to.... Someone.. in 5 days he'll do it for me. Midnight tomorrow is the deadline. For both Shu's silence and my life." Wakiya whispered getting a little dramatic at the end

"I highly doubt that. Any girl would want yo-"

"It's a guy, Hoji." Wakiya growled

"Oh... Okay... My point still stands. Besides if I were you, I wouldn't let Shu do it... He seems giddy about it."

Wakiya nodded and let go of him. As if on cue the bell rang.

"I'm going home early. You coming with?" Wakiya asked

Hoji could see a mixture of hope and pleading in his rich friend's eyes. So he agreed. A limo was over in minutes and they left. Shu noticed since they had a class together a few periods later from the time he left.

And oh boy. At this point Hoji and Wakiya were simply relaxing and watching videos on Wakiya very big and very expensive smart tv. Then Shu texted him.

Shu: Did you chicken out?

The rich blond very lightly huffed.

Wakiya: I have his number. It's not like I have to be face to face with him.

Shu: Okay. So you'll have a screenshot as proof.

Wakiya groaned in annoyance. He could tell this was the start of an onslaught. And he was right. Shu gleefully sent him, comments, jokes, and draft of texts he thought 'would work based on the circumstance'.

Hours of this. Spaced out perfectly to drive the blond to his limits.

11:58.

Wakiya laid in bed his hair down. While he stared at his phone. With a sigh he typed up a short and to the point confession. He looked at the time once more.

11:59.

He sent the text, took a screenshot, then sent it to Shu. With that he shut off his phone, got up and went to the next room. Where Hoji was up still watching videos.

"What're we watching?" Wakiya asked sitting down next to him

"I thought you were going to sleep." Hoji said

"Later maybe. Possibly in the middle of a video."

(Time skip)

Wakiya and Hoji walked in to school, both rather tired. Walking into his first class Wakiya got an approving smile from Shu and a surprised look with a very vivid blush from Honcho.

Not that he really noticed, since he barely remembered his own name at that moment. At lunch he was at a secluded table half asleep when Honcho sat next to him.

"Hey." Honcho said

"Hi." Wakiya responsed still half asleep

"Why didn't you text me back last night?"

"You responded?"

Honcho simply nodded. Now he was awake.

"I turned off my phone after I sent that text. I'm sorry."

"Oh well that makes sense. I thought were ignoring me."

"Yes because, I would confess then promptly ignore you." Wakiya rolled his eyes

Honcho laughed and hugged him. After a breif pause he slowly but surely returned the hug. They stay in the embrace for a minute or two before letting go and smiling at each other. While from the other side of the room Shu smiled at them.

"Now when will their first couples quarrel come up?" Shu smiled with interest