1.2

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Midnight.

Kai was leaning against a pillar just outside the Slytherin entrance with the painting wide open. He yawns and hides it behind his hand, already regretting on agreeing on this stupid prank.

Kai was dressed in black sweats and a loose tank top. He grumbles under his breath, ready to leave.

Suddenly he hears shuffling and footsteps heading in his direction. For a moment Kai worried it was one of the prefects.

"Thanks for making me bloody wait, assholes." Kai says as he sees the Marauders up ahead.

"Sorry, we were almost caught by Filch." Peter says "We'll hurry in because Snape and Bellatrix have a weird ass sleep schedule." Kai says, mildly annoyed.

Kai guides them inside. "This is exactly how I pictured the Slytherin Common Room." James breaths

"Yup, dark and gloomy." Kai says, falling back onto one of the couches. Kai curses when Jackie's cat jumps onto his stomach.

"Fucking cat, almost gave me a bloody heart attack." Kai hisses under his breath.

Sirius smirks amused, eyeing his flexing arms. Remus rolls his eyes at his brother and his vulgar mouth.

The Marauders enter the dorms and set up their pranks.

Remus crinkles his nose at his brother's messy bed. "He's a mess." Remus sneers

Sirius takes in everything, he picks up a photograph from his nightstand. Kai and Remus were four and six in the picture, playing among piles of snow.

Sirius smiles and he puts the picture down.

Remus swallows and he walks up to where the picture is. He didn't know Kai kept that picture. Ever since they were both bit, his brother didn't show a lot of affection growing up.

When Remus first got sorted he hoped to get the same house as his older brother, but he ended up in the Gryffindor house instead. After that it was hard to talk to his brother, the whole house versus house made it difficult and they grew further apart.

The only time they can bond is the day of the full moon.

Remus ignores the pang in his chest and walks over to his brother's bed, eyeing it in disgust, cringing at the thought of what might be roaming in the sheets.

"Hand me the syrup." Remus asks, holding out his hand. "Kai did warn us not to mess with his room." James reminds, reluctantly handing the teen the syrup.

Remus shrugs. "Who cares." Remus says, coating Kai's bed completely in syrup.

Sirius chuckles and then covers the mattress with a blanket, covering up the syrup.

"I don't think he's stupid enough to just lay down without checking." Peter says

"I know my brother, he's stupid enough," Remus says "rude." Came a voice from the door.

The four of them snap up and their eyes widen when they see an amused-looking Kai. "I mean, I let you into the Slytherin Common room and this is how you betray me, damn guys, that's cold-blooded." Kai says amused, chuckling, he rounds the four of them, arms crossed.

"Kai." Sirius breaths

Kai lifts an eyebrow, smirking.

"Oh I knew Remus wouldn't listen, so that's why I sent Jackie into your dorm rooms while you destroyed mine, syrup, quite clever, but just not enough." Kai teases

Remus's eyes widen. "What is Jackie doing in our rooms." Remus asks

"And how did you guys manage to even get into the Gryffindor Common room." James asks

"Lemon drops, I mean come on, Dumbledore is so obvious, it's almost sad, as for what Jackie is doing, well let's just say, I'm not exactly Kai." Kai says

"What." Peter asks

Suddenly Kai changes and he turns into Micheal, who waves before turning his hand to a middle finger, flipping them off.

"Where's Kai?!" Remus asks, tensing up.

Micheal smirks. "Kai and Jackie are christening your beds as we speak." Micheal says innocently.

"What no!!!" Remus yells, running out of the dorm.

Micheal chuckles as the others realize what christening means and run after Remus.

....

Remus and the other three burst into their dorm, only to be drenched with black goo and then glitter.

"Ohhh." Kai laughs, covering his mouth as he stares at the shocked Marauders.

Jackie laughs, clapping her hands. "You were right, pranking is fun." Kai says, rounding the pissed-off four.

"I'm so glad I was here for this." Jackie breaths, giggling.

Kai smirks.

Remus wipes away the goo and glitter from his eyes. "Please tell me you guys didn't have sex on our beds." Remus asks

"Oh no." Kai says with a small shake of his head. Remus breathes out in relief.

Kai smirks. "Just yours." Kai says

James, Sirius, and Peter cover their mouths as Remus lunges at his brother.

"Fuck you!" Remus yells, throwing a punch at his brother, who swiftly catches his flying fist twists Remus around and he slams him down onto the floor, holding his arm against his back, stepping on his other arm so he doesn't reach him with that one.

Kai chuckles. "You amuse me, little bro, did you think it was that easy? I love you kiddo but you don't prank a Slytherin without any repercussions." Kai teases the struggling brunette.

"Come on Kai, let him up." James asks

Kai smirks and he lets Remus go.

Kai walks over to his brother's bed and he sits down, bouncing a little. "I love the springs on this bed bro, felt like we were fucking on a trampoline." Kai jokes

Remus goes to attack his brother again but Sirius grabs his arm, stopping him. "Don't let him get to you." Sirius says

Kai smirks. "You really should get cleaned up before that starts to settle, I heard that paint is hard to take off." Kai says, smirking as the four glare and walk off to get cleaned up.

Jackie walks up to Kai's side. "Are you ever going to tell Remus that you didn't have sex on his bed." Jackie asks

"Oh no, I want him to squirm and think that his older brother did the nasty on his sheets." Kai says

Jackie chuckles.