1.6

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Compound.

Kai was tuning his guitar, sitting underneath a large apple tree while wearing a white shirt and light blue jeans, his shoes were resting beside his socked feet.

Regulus Black sat across from him, his head resting on Jackie's lap. The blonde had her fingers curled in his hair.

Regulus was a close friend to Jackie and Kai, but he usually hung out with Lucius and Snape.

The three enjoyed the soft rumble of Kai's guitar, his calloused fingers picking at the strings.

"Sing us something." Regulus asks, peering up at Kai's pale face.

Kai's pale complexion often could mistake him as a vampire, it's one of the things Regulus liked about him.

Regulus obviously knew his brother had a crush on the older teen, so in spite of him, he grew an interest in him, he wanted to have a connection to his brother, even if it was a little messed up.

Kai eyes the teen, smirking. "Fine, since you asked nicely." Kai teases

Kai grabs his wand and he changes his guitar into a bass, he loves his black guitar but playing it would attract more attention than a bass would, the low rumble wouldn't cause a lot of noise.

Jackie eyes him, wondering what song he'll play, he doesn't play any originals outside of their gigs, and his covers are sometimes ridiculous.

Soon a familiar sound flows through the bass, his fingers moving flawlessly.

"La da da da da
I'm gonna bury you in the ground." Kai starts, his eyes meeting Regulus's, his lips spreading into a malicious grin at the lyrics, he knows it's a kid's song but if you have never watched the show, the song is dark.

"La da da da da
I'm gonna bury you with my sound." Kai purrs

Jackie smirks amused when she hears the small hitch in Regulus's throat, she knows of his attraction towards Kai and she finds it hilarious.

"I'm gonna, drink the red
From your pretty pink face." Kai coos

"That's dark Kai." Regulus mutters

Kai chuckles as he continues to play the strings of the bass, his eyes lightening up.

"Oh, you don't like that?
Sorry I don't treat you like a goddess
Is that what you want me to do?" Kai increases his volume, his lips spread in an amused grin.

Regulus just watches Kai sing. Kai was an amazing singer, his voice was low and smooth. He knew his brother would love to be where he was, to watch Lupin in his space.

Regulus has been to one of Kai's gigs and he was amazing and it was his world, the sweat that poured down the side of his head was due to his efforts to make sure he was at his best. It made him look extremely hot.

After finishing the small song, Kai rests the bass to the side and he lays down on Regulus lap. Regulus smiles and he runs his fingers through his hair.

Regulus wasn't stupid, he knew the teen wouldn't sexually look at him, he was fifteen and three years younger than him. Despite what people may think, Kai was a decent human being, he respected the rules when it came to age and consent.

He was better than half of the guys at Hogwarts.

He may be all tattoos and bad attitude, but he was a good person. Regulus sometimes wishes he was older.

....

Sirius walked side by side with Remus, with James and Peter trailing after them, the four of them were walking outside.

The scarred brunette was forcing them to get some fresh air.

Sirius stops when he spots his brother with Kai and Jackie. James slows as well, seeing the same thing.

Remus and Peter turn, confused.

"Why is your brother with Kai?" James asks, his face flushing with jealousy.

Peter looks over, confused. "You guys didn't know? Regulus and Kai are close friends." Peter says

"What?!" Sirius exclaims, but he tries to play it cool, schooling his features. But deep down, Sirius didn't like that Kai was rested up against his brother.

"Okay, look away, they're just friends." Remus scolds with an eye roll.

James huffs. "Doesn't look like that from here." James sneers

Remus groans. "Dear lord." Remus whines, stomping his foot, first he has to deal with Sirius, and now he has to deal with James.

....

"Your brothers are staring." Jackie says amused

"I only have one brother." Kai and Regulus say, only to stiffen. "Oh fuck." They sync

Kai sits up and turns to see The Marauders staring. "What do they want, I mean, you'd think that I would get some peace for once." Kai says

"Yeah, our brothers are Remus Lupin and Sirius Black, there's never any peace with those two, especially with James and Peter flocking them." Regulus says, his eyes trailing to James.

....

The song Kai was singing is called Just Your Problem by Marceline. I think we all know this song. It's from Adventure Time and I liked it.