1.1

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Your going to fall." Jackie warns, watching as Kai leans back dangerously on his chair, chewing obnoxiously on a piece of gum.

Kai makes a face and he leans back further, only for Jackie to kick one of the chair legs, making Kai yelp, choking on his piece of gum and fall back.

Jackie bursts out laughing as Kai breaks out into a coughing fit.

Finally dislodging the gum. "Asshole." Kai sneers, rubbing his sore throat.

Jackie chuckles, crossing her arms. "I did warn you." Jackie says "I wasn't going to freaking fall." Kai growls, continuing to rub his throat in an attempt to soothe it.

....

Later.

Remus narrows his eyes on his brother from across the hall, who rolls his eyes, catching on with his staring.

Kai lifts an eyebrow at Remus, an unspoken question.

"You have to tell him." James whispers into Remus's ear. "Why do you need him?" Remus whines, pushing James away from him.

"Because he's a Slytherin and that's about the only time it's been a good thing." Sirius says

"Ugh, fine." Remus groans and he nervously walks over to his brothers table, flinching away from the others glare.

The only one to greet him with a smile was Jackie.

"What is it little brother." Kai ask "stop calling me your little brother, I have a name." Remus sneers, crossing his arms.

Kai smirks, rolling his eyes. "You know if you want something, you really shouldn't give me attitude." Kai mocks, leaning onto his hand, staring up at the ruffled werewolf.

Remus inhales deeply, turning and sending a look to the others, he doesn't know if it is worth it. "Can I please talk to you alone?" Remus asks with an eye roll.

He didn't like standing at the Slytherin table with everyone's eyes on him.

Kai sighs and moves his legs over the bench, standing. "What? No goodbye kiss." Jackie pouts

Kai chuckles and he leans down, kissing her passionately on the lips, Remus makes a face, looking away.

....

In an empty classroom.

Remus pushes Kai into a chair, making him huff. "There's no need for pushing." Kai says

"I don't know, it's been a while since I've given you a proper pushing." Remus mocks

Kai chuckles. "Okay, what do you want." Kai asks, crossing his arms.

"I don't want anything but my friends need you." Remus says "You have friends." Kai asks with a playful grin.

"Rude." Came a voice from behind the door.