1.4

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Remus decided to stay with Kai for a while, watching his brother practice along with the rest of his band. Remus was amazed at how well of a team they were, he assumed it was all yelling and no tune.

When Kai practices at home, he places a thousand silencing charms so the music stays in the garage, so Remus never has the chance to hear him play.

His brother was amazing at the guitar, but he has yet to hear him sing. Jackie was the lead singer and she was amazing.

He knew Sirius would kill him for not inviting him to witness his brother in all his glory but he was having a good time with his brother, and he didn't need to hear Sirius's comments on how good-looking Kai is.

....

Later.

Remus enters his dorm and he spots Sirius and James chatting near the fire, the Marauders map in between them.

Sirius looks up when he spots Remus on the map. "Your back, where the hell have you been, one second you were on the map, and then you disappeared." Sirius says

Remus shrugs. "Nowhere special." Remus says

Sirius eyes him suspiciously. James on the other hand shakes his head in amusement.

"You look happy." James says

Remus smiled, he was happy. He wasn't close with Kai anymore, not like when they were kids, he's glad he spent time with him.

"I just read a really good book." Remus says with a small shrug, earning groans from the other two.

....

Slytherin Common Room.

"That was nice of you to do." Jackie says, brushing her fingers through Kai's hair. Kai's head was laid on her lap.

Kai hums. "He's my little brother, we may not be close but I'll always protect him. But let's not discuss family, not when you have to finish this tattoo you completely forgot about." Kai says

Jackie chuckles. "Fine, sit up." Jackie says

Kai smirks and he does as she says.

....

Next day.

Kai rubs his soar hand, walking into his next class. Potions.

Jackie sadly wasn't in this class, neither was Micheal, Vanity, or Victor.

Victor Zabini, the band's bass player, was a whole lot nicer than his siblings but had a really deep voice. The younger Zabini has managed to scare every single member of the band, by just speaking up from behind them.

Then there's Vanity Parkinson the second guitarist and backup singer, she had an amazing voice but she couldn't stress her voice as much so she couldn't sing as much, she was happy in echoing Jackie. Vanity is a very serious person, but she has an amazing laugh and smile. She loved wearing leather jackets and dark clothes, and she always painted her lips black.