1.12

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kai walks up to Sirius and the others. "Sorry about Kaden, I didn't invite her, Vanity did." Kai says with a small shrug.

"It's fine Kai." Remus reassures

Kai sends him a lopsided grin. "Well, you guys can hang out here and enjoy the music without any more disturbances." Kai says

"What is this area? No one else is here?" James asks "It's where we sit and hang in when the other bands are playing." Victor says

Kai's eyes lock with Sirius's, he heard what Kaden had said to Sirius, he was mingling with the crowd when he heard with his advanced hearing how Kaden exposed him to Sirius.

And he was surprised Sirius didn't go running and had defended him instead. Kai thinks it's because Sirius knows about Remus and sees werewolves differently.

....

Back on stage.

The music slowly rises as Kai gets ready to sing, his eyes locking with Sirius's smirking as he plays his guitar along with the others.

"Sexy girl, I just fell in love
You should try it, it's a hell of a drug
Like OMG, you make me com-com-complete!" Kai sings

Kai smirks as Sirius's eyes dilate, he thanks Merlin that he has werewolf vision, cause he's a pretty sight.

"I'm looking for reasons, I'm begging and pleading, I'm dreaming of calling you mine"

Kai turns to Jackie who sends him a smirk, winking at him, she knows.

Kai wanted to laugh but he shook his head.

"You keep me stu-stu-stuttering, stumbling, fumbling over my lines"

....

"That is was disturbing, but great performance." Remus says, making Kai laugh.

"Sorry bro but Pg13 is boring." Kai says

Remus playfully glares. "I'm not some prune, it's just I rather not hear the words cum and sex come out of my brother's mouth." Remus says

Kai smirks, amused. "Got it Looney Lupin." Kai teases

Remus suddenly grabs his collar roughly, pulling him up to his level, he sneers. "I told you not to call me that." Remus hisses

Kai giggles.

....

Later.

Kai's dorm room.

Michael and the others were off banging some rando in their dorms. Kai wasn't in the mood to bother with fans.

Kai unbuckles his leather cuff when he hears a knock at the bedroom door.

Kai looks up and his eyes meet Sirius Black.

Kai smirks and he lifts an eyebrow. "Couldn't get enough of me could you?" Kai teases

Sirius scoffs, walking further into the room. "You wish." Sirius says

Kai chuckles. "Always, now why are you here if it isn't to steal a grope." Kai teases

Sirius huffs and he plays with the grey chair near Kai's vanity.

"Kaden said something to me and I wanted to clear it with you...." Before Sirius can say anything, Kai interrupts him.

"Everything she said was true, even your sloppy eyeliner." Kai jokes

Sirius scoffs until he realizes Kai just admitted to being a werewolf. "Why didn't you tell us? It would've made everything with Remus easier, when were you turned, and what did you do during the full moon? How come we've never noticed you?" Sirius asks, shooting question after question.

Kai chuckles. "All in due time love, calm down. Some answers are personal and I don't know you like that." Kai says

"Okay for one I'm your brother's best friend, secondly you came down my throat. I think we know each other quite intimately." Sirius says annoyed

Kai smiles, reaching gently towards Sirius, grazing the tips of his fingers on Sirius's lips. "Such a pretty throat." Kai whispers

Sirius flushes. "Don't dodge my questions." Sirius hisses

Kai pulls his fingers away, lifting an eyebrow. "I'm not ready to answer that one just yet, maybe later when you aren't looking as delectable as you are now." Kai teases

Sirius sighs, rolling his eyes. "So never then." Sirius asks

Kai chuckles. "I like you." Kai laughs "But I don't like you." Sirius says with a smug smirk.

Kai hums in amusement, lifting his hand once again, trailing a finger from Sirius's hair to beside his eyes and over his lips, gently pulling the bottom lip down.

"As pretty as you are, your eyeliner is bothering me." Kai mumbles

Sirius sharply pulls back and he glares at Kai, who smirks.

Kai grasps Sirius's chin, pulling the gorgeous teen closer, his eyes flickering down to Sirius's pale pink lips.

"I can show you how to properly line your eyes. Though I'll admit, your line work is impeccable, it doesn't compliment your eyes, it's why it seems off." Kai whispers against Sirius's cheek.

Sirius hesitates, his neck flushing from the closeness. "Fine." Sirius says

Kai smirks, Kai grabs a wipe and an eyeliner pencil.

"Do I sit down?" Sirius asks

Kai chuckles and he takes a seat on the grey chair, Kai looks back up at Sirius, patting his lap.

Sirius's heart jumps. "Hell no." Sirius spits

Kai tilts his head back. "I need you as close as possible, my lap is fitting." Kai teases him.

Sirius eyes his lap, shifting on his feet before rolling his eyes and moving towards him, seating himself on Kai's lap, who smirks and lets out a small laugh.

"I was only teasing." Kai says amused, but thoroughly enjoying the sudden pressure on his lap and groin.

Sirius flushes and goes to move off, but Kai places his hands on his hips, stopping him.

Kai hums. "No, I like you there." Kai says

Kai brings up a makeup wipe and motions for Sirius to close his eyes, Sirius sighs and he reluctantly agrees.

Kai gently wipes off the eyeliner from Sirius's eyes, smiling as he feels the dark eyelashes flutter against his fingers.

Once done, Kai tosses the wipe onto his vanity. He grabs his eyeliner pencil, and uncaps it, bringing it up and he starts lining Sirius's eyes.

Sirius steadies his breathing and relaxes. Kai smiles and he watches his face closely. In Kai's eyes, Sirius was perfect, with no scars, and no flaws.

Kai applies the finishing touches and recaps the pencil and he grabs a mirror. "Okay, you can open your eyes." Kai whispers

Sirius's eyes flutter open.