1.13

Pure Smut.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Sirius gapes at his reflection, gently touching his cheek.

Kai smiles. "It's called the puppy liner." Kai says

Sirius lowers the mirror and he stares at Kai deadpanned. "You know?" Sirius asks

Kai smirks. "I follow you guys often in my werewolf form, I see you guys shift as your animagus, something I'm grateful for. Thank you for being there for my brother." Kai mumbles

Sirius stares at Kai with a straight face, before sliding his hands up from the armrest to Kai's chest and then around Kai's neck, tangling his fingers into his hair, slowly grinding his ass down onto Kai's crotch, making the teen gasp.

Sirius continues his stare as he rolls his hips.

Kai smirks, dragging his hands up, roughly massaging Sirius's thighs on his way up.

Kai places his large veined hands on Sirius's hips, guiding his movements.

Sirius lets out a small moan as Kai's large erection grinds against his.

Kai smirks, biting his lips as he watches Sirius lose control, his eyes glossing over with lust.

Sirius begins bouncing, needing more. Kai returns the favor, flexing his hips.

Sirius's ass and Kai's crotch move together sensuously, sweat pulling at their brows. Sirius lets out little whinny noises as he brings himself closer to the edge. Kai leans up and he captures Sirius's wet mouth into a kiss.

Sirius was unable to return the kiss as he continued to gasp in pleasure.

Kai's jaw tightens as he reaches closer to his peak. Kai's grip on Sirius's hips becomes bruising.

Unable to move much under Kai's grip, he rolls his hips insistently, his eyelashes wetting with tears of pleasure and frustration.

Kai smirks. "Your so fucking pretty." Kai hisses

That was it for Sirius, his head falls back as his lips part, silently cumming in his pants.

Kai groans, his eyes shutting tightly and he thrusts his hips once, twice, just before he climaxes as well.

Sirius falls against Kai's chest, panting as he softly grinds his hips, the aftershocks flashing through his body.

That was just about the best orgasm he had ever had, and Kai wasn't even inside him.

He was fucked.

Kai had to close his eyes for a moment, trying to steel himself. Despite the frantic grinding, he was still restraining himself, afraid he would hurt Sirius, he already knew that Sirius was going to have a lot of bruises marring his skin.

Sirius pushes himself up off Kai's chest and he meets the werewolf's eyes, which are pitch black and filled with lust.

Sirius can still feel his hard cock from underneath him and it made his own dick twitch, but he had to stop himself.

....

Sirius knew that everyone was asleep but he felt like there were eyes on him and he rushed up to his dorm and into the bathroom.

Sirius shuts the door behind him and he tries to calm his racing heart.

After a few seconds, Sirius pushes himself off the door and moves to the mirror, he wants no he needs to see the damage.

Sirius quickly strips himself and he gapes at his reflection as he sees the amounts of bruises littering his pale skin.

His favorite ones were the large handprints on his hips, the very same ones that guided him on that large cock.

Sirius lets out a breathy moan as he pictures himself being penetrated by that monster.

Sirius reaches down and he grabs his own cock, it was a good size, larger than most but nothing compared to Kai.

Sirius whines softly as he strokes himself, closing his eyes as he pictures himself riding on Kai's cock.

Sirius opens his eyes and he meets his own gaze as his hand blurs over his dick, his lips falling open in a pant.

He should've stayed at Kai's and let that gorgeous werewolf fuck him, breaking him in half with his monster cock, pressing his hands to his throat, cutting his airway.

Sirius feels his own throat constrict as he pictures it, and he moans softly.

What pushed him over the edge was remembering the noises Kai made. The way Kai groaned into his ear, making that perfect noise.

Fuck, he was really screwed.