Prologue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Stopppp." Remus whines, as Hope fusses over his hair, trying and failing to swat his mother's hands.

Kai chuckles as he takes out their stuff from the car trunk. "Remi just give up already, she's never going to stop." Kai jokes, grabbing hold of his guitar case.

Lyrall chuckles and he helps his oldest son with the bags. "Don't tousle the bird." Lyrall warns, making Kai roll his eyes amused, cooing at his gorgeous owl.

"I got it, Dad, Lucy is in good hands." Kai says, grinning up at his father. "Why the hell did you name your bird that?" Lyrall asks with a sigh. "I don't know. Why did you call me Kai?" Kai asks

"You called yourself that, I named you Malachai!" Lyrall exclaims

Kai chuckles like that name was any better. "You're too easy." Kai says, shaking his head in amusement.

"Okay stop teasing your dad, come here, it's your turn." Hope says to her eldest, who reluctantly lets her fuss, setting his guitar down on the trolly.

"Okay, the train is going to leave soon." Lyrall says to his wife.

Hope sighs, and holds her son at arm's length, looking serious and sad to see her son go. "Watch over your brother and please don't bring home a floozy." Hope says, earning a shocked gasp from her oldest.

Remus snorts out a laugh.

Kai pouts, rolling his eyes. "Don't listen to your mom, bring as many floozys as you want." Lyrall says, patting his son's back.

It only earns him a harsh glare. "Kidding." Lyrall says, holding his hands up in surrender, avoiding her playful smack.

"You guys are ridiculous, how am I related to any of you." Remus says, grabbing his stuff. He walks away.

"Love you too." The three yell out

The three laugh at the small huff they get in return. Hope turns back to her eldest son, turning serious.

"I'm serious Kai, watch over your brother...lycanthropy is harder on him than it is on you." Hope states, earning a small sigh from the singer. "Okay enough serious talk, this is your last year, find a nice girl, stop getting so many tattoos, and have fun." Hope says with a wide motherly grin.

"You know I'll do one of those things." Kai teases, earning an eye-roll. Before Hope can scold him, Kai quickly plants a kiss on his mom's cheek, before grabbing his things and running off.

"He's going to get himself killed." Lyrall says, amused, "Definitely." Hope says

....

"Mala." Jackie yells "You've got to stop calling me that." Kai says, grabbing his girlfriend's waist and kissing her harshly.

Jackie chuckles, pulling away. "Come on, the others are waiting." Jackie says, dragging Kai to their friend group, making him groan and attempt to drag his feet, but Jackie was abnormally strong, so it wasn't a huge fight.

....

"Why do we hang with these people." Kai whispers to Jackie. "Because we want to live." Jackie whispers back.

"They make me want to die." Kai whispers back with a small whine. "I agree" Jackie whispers

The two giggle like little school girls. Only to shut up when Lucius sends them a harsh glare. "I mean damn, that's terrifying." Kai jokes

Jackie hits Kai's chest. "Don't make me laugh, Lord Lucius needs his peace before entering the all-terrible Hogwarts." Jackie jokes back.

"I will kill you both." Lucius warns, his blue eyes darkening with annoyance.

"How did he hear us." Kai asks, fake shocked. "Oh Lord Lucius with your almighty super hearing! Tell us your ways!" Jackie exclaims

Lucius glares. "Because you're bloody the only ones talking!" Lucius hisses

Jackie and Kai chuckle. "He looks like a ruffled kitten." Kai whispers like he didn't just tell them he could hear them.

The others in the compartment were trying not to laugh.

....

Kai takes a deep breath as the step into the great hall. "Ahhh the stench of overly pimpled horny teens, I'm home guys." Kai says

"You're disgusting." Lucius says, walking over to sit at the Slytherin table. "You're just jealous that you're not getting any." Jackie says, prompting Kai to smack her ass.

Jackie chuckles and she wiggles her eyebrows at her boyfriend, walking away. Lucius makes a face of disgust and walks away with Narcissa. The others follow reluctantly.

....

"Dear Gordric why the hell is Kai so hot." Sirius curses, leaning on his hand, obviously staring at Kai's ass. Leather never suited someone so well. 

Remus cringes. "I think I just lost my appetite." Remus says, pushing away his food, "he doesn't even know you exist." James says amused, watching as McGonagall dress codes the older Lupin.

"Let me dream. I mean goddamn he has a fine ass." Sirius pervs

"That's fucking disgusting, that's my bloody brother." Remus says, horrified.

"A gorgeous one." Sirius breathes "he has a girlfriend." Peter pipes up, "doesn't mean he doesn't swing my way." Sirius says with a chirpy attitude. 

Remus cringes. "He has a type, he likes blondes." James says "That's only for girls." Sirius says, offhandedly, waving his hand in dismissal.

"He calls you Remus's friend." Peter says "Oh you went too far." Sirius jokes "Merlin! You are worse than James." Remus groans, slamming his head onto the table, tired of hearing about his brother.

"No one is worse than James." Peter and Sirius say simultaneously.

"Hey!" James exclaims

....

Miley Cyrus as Jackie Rosier
Slytherin
The Lovers girlfriend and best friend

Miley Cyrus as Jackie Rosier SlytherinThe Lovers girlfriend and best friend