1.7

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Kai stands in the gardens alone with his hands reaching out to the tamed plants, letting his finger graze softly along a toppling vine.

Something in his peripheral catches his eye, making him look up. The werewolf hums as a butterfly lands on the top of his nose, his eyes move crossed-eyed, laughing softly.

The garden was his favorite place in the school, he loves plants, but he'd never admit it.

....

Sirius was walking through the hall alone when he heard a small laugh, Sirius slowed and turned, his eyes widening briefly.

Kai stood alone in the garden, chuckling to himself as he waved away the blue butterfly.

Who would've thought?

Sirius silently walks closer, making sure he is truly alone before entering the room.

Kai's eyes widen in surprise, his eyebrows lifting in question. "What are you doing here?" Kai asks

Sirius swallows hard. He needs to be confident, and just pull the same charm he pulls on girls. Sirius knows that Kai doesn't like insecure girls or boys.

"You and my brother?" Sirius asks

Kai smirks, leaning back against the table. "What? Jealous?" Kai purrs

Sirius rolls his eyes while smirking, walking over. "Always." Sirius purrs, pressing Kai closer to the table, his lips brushing Kai's. Sirius lifts a hand and he runs his fingers through his short locks, tugging his head back.

Kai's eyes darken and he stares down at Sirius. "You are persistent." Kai whispers

"When I want something, I get it, remember." Sirius breaths

Kai chuckles. "And you don't care that I have a girlfriend?" Kai asks

Sirius tilts his head. "Where is she now?" Sirius asks

Kai's eyes darken. Jackie may not be his actual girlfriend but he likes this side of the teen, he is ambitious, Slytherin-like, and he doesn't care for the other woman, he saw something he wanted and he went for it.

Kai smirks and he grabs Sirius around the waist and turns them around so Sirius is pressed against the table.

Sirius gasps and he stares up at the dark-eyed teen, his heart pounding.

Kai chuckles, tilting his head. "Are you sure gorgeous, because once I'm inside you, I won't be able to stop. I won't be able to stop pounding into your sweet willing body." Kai coos, his eyes trailing down his heaving chest.

Sirius's face flushes. But he slams his lips against Kai's, grabbing his collar and pressing himself into his firm chest.

Kai kept his eyes open as Sirius kisses him. Kai smirks and reaches down he grabs Sirius around the legs and lifts him just enough so his legs are wrapped around his hips.

Sirius moans as Kai grinds into him. Kai pulls his lips away from Sirius's, staring down at him.

Sirius pants as Kai continues to grind his clothes-covered dick into Sirius's ass.

"Your so fuckable like this, all at my mercy, whining like a little bitch in heat." Kai sneers

"Only for you." Sirius breathes, smirking cruelly, enjoying this thoroughly.

Kai smirks and he reaches down, unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock. Sirius's eyes widen. "What the hell." Sirius curses

Kai chuckles darkly. "Are you still ready." Kai teases, stroking himself to full mass. Sirius stares, his mouth watering. His heart was pounding, he was a virgin in that area, so to take all of Kai would be excruciating.

The adam apple in Sirius's throat bobs up and down as he swallows harshly. "Put me down." Sirius forces out.

Kai smirked amused, and a little letdown, but he understood, that not everyone was ready for his size. Kai puts Sirius down, expecting him to turn around and leave. What Kai didn't expect was for Sirius to fall to his knees in front of him.

Kai's eyes darken in lust and he watches as Sirius brings his hands up and pushes down his pants, smoothing his fingers up Kai's leg, planting kisses on Kai's hips, sucking dark marks into his skin.

Kai smirks in pleasure and he runs his fingers through Sirius's hair. Sirius glances up one last time before taking the tip of Kai's cock into his mouth, his mouth stretching at the girth.

Kai closes his eyes, a puff of air slipping past his lips.

Sirius takes a deep and stuttering breath before moving further down and taking inch by inch of Kai. Kai groans and he tightens his grip on Sirius's hair.

Kai grits his teeth in an attempt to stop himself from forcing Sirius to take more of him, his thighs flexing.

Sirius chokes and his eyes roll back in pleasure, taking Kai deeper, the head of Kai's cock battering at the back of his throat.

"You should see yourself, taking me like the whore you are." Kai hisses

Sirius moans. The dirty talk sends waves of pleasure throughout his body. Being called whore didn't feel embarrassing or humiliating, it only made him bob his head and suction his lips around Kai.

Kai groans deeply. "Touch yourself." Kai growls

Sirius whimpers and he does as he says, reaching down and unzipping his own pants, grasping his pulsing cock, and fisting himself in time with his sucks.

Simultaneously, Kai and Sirius cum. Kai in between Sirius's lips and Sirius onto Kai's shoes. The two moan breathlessly and pull apart.

Sirius licks his lips and he stands, zipping himself up. Kai smirks amused and he does the same.

Kai leans against the table, watching Sirius, crossing his arms.

Sirius smooths down his hair, clearing his throat. His eyes closed off, leaving Kai a little disappointed, he liked his eyes, so full of emotions.

"Jackie and I aren't actually dating, it's just something we say to get her parents off her back. But I'm not going to lie. Seeing you all assertive and sexy, it's a real turn-on. But the sex with Jackie is hot and I'm not about to give that up." Kai teases

Sirius is grateful that it was dark.

Kai smirks. "As much as I want to carry on and fuck your hard into the table, it's getting late and Filch will pass by soon." Kai says

Sirius clears his throat. "I like the risk." Sirius purrs

Kai chuckles. "Fine gorgeous, bend over, pull down your pants." Kai orders, not serious about the command, but he thoroughly enjoys the reaction he gets.

With those words, Sirius turns completely red.

Kai laughs. "Go to bed Black, I'll see you tomorrow." Kai says playfully, winking.

Sirius smirks and he watches Kai walk away, his heart pounding. Now he has to figure out a way to get him to be his alone.

As much as Kai finds himself attractive, he will never offer him more than a one-time fuck. Sirius was one of Remus's best friends and a Gryffindor. As much as Kai would like to think of himself as above the stereotypical house rivalry, he knew his whole house would turn on him.