Mystery

I'm sick of this.Hinata this, Hinata that but never me.I ask to hang out he's with Hinata.I want to take him on a date he has plans with Hinata.I tried getting him to enjoy volleyball, didn't work but Hinata got him to enjoy it.I'm done!Hell people say it's like those two are dating instead.I sighed as I took a deep breathe before letting a small smile slip on my face.At least today is my birthday, maybe then he will finally spend time with me.

"Good morning Kitten!"I yelled as I greeted Kenma outside of his house, of course he was playing video games."Mhm."He replied as he never looked away from the screen."Can we go to the festival downtown today?"I asked excitingly.I've never been to a festival before and it only was around today."Can't."He replied as the school came into view."Why?"I asked disappointed."Hanging with Shoyo."He replied as I just scoffed.Of course he was, nothing changes does it?As soon as we got to the gates I walked in without sparing him a glance.He didn't even wish me a happy birthday.

I avoided Kenma most of the day, luckily Coach let me skip practice since it was my birthday.I texted Oikawa asking if he wanted to go to the festival with me and he agreed."Happy Birthday rooster!"Oikawa shouted as he jumped on my back laughing."Thanks Oikawa."I replied as he got off my back and stood in front of me."What happened?"He asked concerned as I just smiled."Nothing."I replied as he just rolled his eyes."Kenma again?"He asked as we made our way to a bench in the festival.I just noded as my face became a gloomy one."He always hangs out with Hinata.I try to take him on a date he has plans with Hinata.Hell I asked him to go to this festival with me and of course he has plans with Hinata.He even forgot today is my birthday.It feels like he's dating Hinata not me."I said as I let a few tears drop."I'm sorry Kuroo."Oikawa whispered as he hugged me."Have you told him about how you feel?"He asked as he looked me straight in my eyes."Yes and he told me I was overreacting."I said as I saw Oikawa's jaw clench."Well then he's stupid.How about we go enjoy ourselves, eh?"He asked as I noded with a smile on my face."Can we keep hugging for a bit?"I asked as we noded.I guess I've been touch starved for awhile."Sure."He replied as I smiled brightly at him.

Oikawa's P.O.V
Poor thing is touched starved.Who forgets their boyfriend's birthday?!If Kenma doesn't fucking care anytime soon he's gonna lose Kuroo."Let's go eat, yeah?"I asked as I pulled away from the hug and stood up.I offered him my hand and he gladly accepted it."Yay!Food!"He replied excitedly and led me to a sushi booth."A box of sushi please."He ordered as the sushi guy just smiled."Here.Have a good day!"He said as he handed Kuroo the sushi.Kuroo grabbed my hand and pulled me with him on a near by picnic table, he split the sushi in two so we would have even amounts but I gave him 2 of my 6 rolls since he ate more than me."Thanks."He said with a smile while he gulped don his sushi as I ate mine slowly."Where to now?"I asked him as he threw away our trash and dragged me to the look at all the different booths that sell something.One stand caught my eye, the stand had sports jerseys in them and surprisingly they sold some from my team and many others.I thought about how Nekoma was having a game tomorrow and how Kuroo looked like he needed encouragement.I settled on buying a Jersey with 1 on it, his number before seeing him looking at bracelets the stand sold.I bought the jersey and walked over to see what he was looking at, it was a red and black bracelet that was metal."It's pretty."I stated as he jumped from surprise."Don't sneak up on me and I agree."He replied as he picked it up and went to buy it.At least his mood was cheerful now.

Kuroo's P.O.V

"Thanks for today."I said as Oikawa just smiled."I'll always spend time with you, especially when it's your birthday."He replied as he suddenly ran to his car and pulled out a wrapped gift."Here.Happy Birthday Kuroo."He stated with a big smile as he shoved the box into my hands.I ripped the wrapping paper and opened the box to see the newest science book I've wanted and there was a photo album of the captains."It's so you always remember that we'll here for you whenever."Oikawa said referring to the photo album."Thanks you!"I yelled happily before pulling him into a bone crushing hug as I let out a few tears.No one's been this nice to me for awhile."Now you better get home and sleep well because you have a game tomorrow and you better win."He replied with a smile."I will."I said as I started to walk to my car."Bye Oikawa!"I yelled before I got in the car.Today was a good day in the end.

Nobody's P.O.V

Tomorrow came and so did Nekoma's game.Everbody could notice Kuroo was a bit off but soon was smiling like a idiot after he heard someone yell something from the stands."Go Kuroo!"Oikawa yelled as Kuroo shifted his glaze to Oikawa in a jersey with his number.He also noticed that the rest of the captains were with Oikawa in the stands yelling for him to win.With that he went to his normal energetic self and played his best.Some might say he played better then he had ever before that game.Nekoma won and Kuroo smile was blinding when a certain setter came to congratulate him."I knew you could do it Kuroo!"Oikawa yelled excitedly as the rest of the captains caught up to the setter."Thanks Oikawa."He replied as he hugged Oikawa and then the rest of the captains."You did so good bro!"Bokuto exclaimed as he hugged Kuroo tightly."Why is Kenma glaring daggers at Oikawa?"Daichi asked as I glanced at Kenma who was indeed glaring at Oikawa."He's probably jealous."Terushima replied as he took a sip of a flask.How in the hell did he sneak that in here?!"I don't understand why he would be jealous when he's the one that always hangs with Hinata."Oikawa said as I noded."What happened between you two?"Ushijima asked as I sighed."I'll explain later."I replied as my smile dropped but I soon felt a small smile slip onto my lips as I noticed Oikawa's smile.

"Wtf!?"Terushima yelled after I told them what had happened."Stop screaming."Daichi stated as Bokuto looked like he was about to hit the nearest object."Are you gonna break up with him?"Kita asked as I took a sip of my milkshake."I am.I can't handle being put last anymore."I replied as I played with my straw.I still loved Kenma but I couldn't do this anymore.My thoughts were interrupted by someone rubbing my back gently.I noticed it was Oikawa who was rubbing my back so I just gave a thankful smile and relaxed into the touch.I looked at Terushima to see he winked at me and smirked.I rolled my eyes before I felt Oikawa freeze his actions and everyone turned to where he was looking.There was Iwaizumi kissing some random girl.I instantly turned to the now crying Oikawa, he didn't look to good.Ushijima picked him up bridal style and took him outside with me following while the others went up to Iwaizumi.We sat on a bench and I pulled Oikawa into my embrace while he hid his face in my now wet shirt.I noticed Ushijima went back in the place so I craddled his curled up body until he calmed down a few minutes later.He stood up and threw the hoodie he was wearing on the ground and revealed the jersey he wore today."Stupid fucking cheating asshole."He whispered angrily as more tears slipped down his face."Don't worry the rest have him handled."I stated as he jut smiled."Y'know I suspected him of cheating a couple months ago, it just hurts to see I was right."He stated more calmly then he should be."Are you ok Oikawa?"Kita asked concerned as the rest of the captains emerged and stood a few feet away."Angry and a bit sad but fine."He replied as I noticed Ushijima's knuckles were bruising."Did you hit him?"Oikawa asked as I gave him my hoodie since I noticed he was shaking."I did and so did Bokuto."Ushijima replied as I noticed blood on Bokuto's hand.The captains were like brothers and very protective of each other."Good.The fucker deserved it."He replied as he folded Iwaizumi's hoodie and put it on the bench."Sleepover at my house."Oikawa said as he laughed."Something tells me we're burning things."Terushima said as Oikawa smiked."We're gonna burn pictures but I'm gonna return his things except for the limited edition Godzilla figure he gave me, I'm selling that."He replied as he started walking to his car."I'm gonna ride with him.Here Terushima."I stated as I threw him my car keys and followed Oikawa.Most of the captains decided to drive in mine and Oikawa's car so everyone piled into my car while I got into the driver side of Oikawa's.Looks like he knew one of us was gonna get in with him, it's a good thing he let me drive.

I hope you enjoyed!There will be a part 2 to this.