Kuroken

Kenma did not plan on being sick. He definitely didn't want to have a stuffy nose that he was unable to breathe through, nor a scratchy voice from sucking down snot in a attempt to breathe without using his mouth.

He couldn't focus on his video games at all, instead he lost two times before deciding to quit trying. He had not eaten or drank anything yet. He stood up slowly to be hit with a pounding headache that caused him to sit back down. He was a bit irritated that he couldn't do anything he wanted today.

He was supposed to go on a date with Kuroo today but that flown out the window almost immediately after he got up. Kenma hissed a bit as he stood up. He walked slowly to his bedroom door before fumbling with the knob that he could not get open easily.

Instead of opening the door he stepped back a bit after hearing footsteps coming up the stairs at a fast pace. The door was flown open by Kuroo who had a excitedly smile on his face.

His smile flatted after he saw the state Kenma was in. "Kitten?Are you sick?" He asked as he walked close enough to put a hand on Kenma's forehead. Kenma leaned into the touch with his eyes shutting slightly. "Your burning." Kuroo stated before moving his hands to cup Kenma's face.

The face immediately fell into his hands as if they belonged there. "Come on let's get you some food and water." He said before picking Kenma up bridal style to be held against his chest. Kenma didn't fight it, instead he made himself comfortable.

Kuroo frowned worriedly after realizing that Kenma didn't fight back. He set Kenma on the couch before deciding to go make a simple but light soup for Kenma.The soup should help him a bit.

After cooking Kuroo went and got some medicine that he put in the bowl of soup that had just the right amount of soup Kenma could consume.He got some headache pills and crushed them into the soup too before taking it and a glass of water to the sick boy in the living room."Kitten.Food's ready."He stated after putting the stuff on the table before shaking Kenma a bit."Mmhm..."He hummed a bit before a big intake of snot could be heard.He sat up a bit with the help of his boyfriend.Kuroo decided to just feed him because of how tired and unenergic his kitten was.The boy opened his mouth when needed and cooperated well even though it took them 20 minutes to finish a small bowl of soup and a glass of water.After the last spoonful of soup was consumed Kuroo put down the bowl on the table with the empty glass.He picked his boyfriend up bridal style again to take him to his room.Kenma was gently placed on his bed like he was a glass doll that could break at any moment.He was put far enough away that Kuroo could climb in the bed with him.He was pinned between the wall and his rooster of a boyfriend.Kuroo pulled Kenma into his side, his face was on his neck and Kenma's hands attached themselves to Kuroo's arm that was wrapped around him."How do you feel kitten?"Kuroo asked as he ran his fingers slowly through Kenma's long multicolored hair."Better but tired."He whispered into Kuroo's neck making warm air hit his neck."That's good."Kuroo commented before he noticed the look on Kenma's face."I'm sorry we couldn't go on the date."Kenma stated as Kuroo's face soften even more."Kitten your sick.Your health is more important to me than a date."Kuroo replied as he rubbed a hand on Kenma's cheek.Kenma hummed when he was given the affection.Kenma's eyes were starting to get really droopy as he relaxed further into Kuroo's hand."Go to bed kitten."Kuroo whispered tenderly in Kenma's ear.Kenma let his eyes fall shut completely before he made himself even more comfortable in Kuroo's embrace.Kuroo smiled as he moved a strand of the blonde's hair out of his eyes.He didn't mind that much that they had to miss a date today because he still got to spend the afternoon with his lover.Even though Kenma refused to go on dates because he was playing games he didn't mind that much.Kenma usually made it up to him after a hour or so of playing his games.Kenma would take Kuroo out on a date that he planned himself.Sometimes Kenma would purposely say he didn't want to go on a date then he would surprise Kuroo with one he planned himself.Kuroo smiled as he watched Kenma wiggle around until he found a spot that was warmer than the last.Kuroo decided to sneak off the bed after he pushed Kenma off of his side and replaced himself with a pillow.He didn't have to worry about making any noise because Kenma was a deep sleeper.Kuroo walked all about the room to clean it.He picked up all the dirty clothes that layed on the floor and brought them down to the laundry room so he could wash them.After he picked up all the dirty tissues that were littered around the bed.He deemed the room was ckean enough then went back to snuggle with his kitten.

I hope you enjoyed!