Ennotanna

Everyone thinks he is straight since his obsession with how beautiful Kiyoko is, but really he just appreciated how pretty she looked.He started bugging her about how beautiful she was after he heard someone talking her down.After that people just assumed he liked her.

Practice just ended for the day.Tanaka and Noya praised Hinata on how well he is doing then split ways.Noya was already out the door when he finished changing.Everyone else on the team left already.He was greeted by Kiyoko standing by the door with a smile as he walked out."What can I do for you my queen?"He asked she just laughed."I know."She stated as he frooze.A millon possibilities were flying through his head. Does she know I'm the one who drew on Kageyama's face during our last team sleepover? "Thank you for the encouragement Tanaka.It really helped me a lot."She stated as he smiled."How did you figure it out?"He asked as she smiled."I thought it about it a bit, but it didn't hit me until I realized your gay."She told him as he shyly smiled."I guess two secrets are out of the bag huh?"He asked as she noded."Your welcome.I knew it affected you so I had to do something about it.I meant every word though.You are very beautiful but I swing the other way."Tanaka stated before she hugged him tightly."Thank you so much Tanaka.And don't worry I swing the other way too."She said which made me laugh a bit."I already knew that Kiyoko.I see how you eye Yachi."He replied back as her cheeks turned a bit pink.The hug was soon released."You should go for it, you know? She talks about you all the time.Plus she likes you."He stated as she smiled so brightly it could outshine the sun."Thank you so much Tanaka."She said as he smiled."No problem."He responded back before they decided to go separate ways.He was beyond happy that he made her happy.Now it was time to take his own advice and confess to Ennoshita, but first it was time to come out of the closet to his oblivious team.

At practice the next day Tanaka beat Daichi to the gym.He was beyond excited and a bit nervous to come out to the team but he knew it would go well."So why are you here so early?Your usually one of the latest ones."Daichi asked as he just smiled."I need to announce something important to the team."He replied as Daichi noded.As soon as the whole team was in the gym he was ready."Everybody listen up for a bit."He yelled out to the sea of teammates."What is it Tanaka?"Suga asked as the team gathered around him a bit.He could see Kiyoko giving him a encouraging smile.She figured it out already.The team was confused on what he needed to say."I've decided to tell you all something that I have not kept hidden at all but y'all are just too dumb to realize it."He stated as some of the teammates frowned."We're not dumb bro."Noya replied back as he pouted."No you really all are."Kiyoko stated as she giggled afterward.Everyone's attention went to Tanaka who threw on a shirt that was rainbow colored."That you like rainbows?"Hinata asked as Tanaka just laughed.He turned around to show everyone the back of the shirt that said "I like dick" on it with "I'm gay" all around it in smaller lettering.Everybody had their mouths opened wide enough to fit a watermelon in them."You're gay?!"Noya asked excitingly before hugging him."There is no more straights expect Kiyoko."He said before Kiyoko laughed."Correction, there is no striaghts in this gym at all."She stated as their mouths opened even more if possible.Everyone was speechless.Before Suga broke it."I knew I raised him gay!"He yelled before Daichi started laughing at Suga who held a proud smile."Congratulations Tanaka and Kiyoko!"Hinata yelled as Kageyama hit his head for being so loud."Congrats."Kageyama said as Tanaka noticed Ennoshita blushing a bit.He knew he like Ennoshita and Ennoshita liked him back."Ok everybody back to practice."Daichi stated.

"Ennoshita meet me at our spot after school."Tanaka yelled before rushing out the door.After school Ennoshita questioned it a bit before just going.The spot was a little area in the woods that was secluded and very pretty.They actually stumbled upon it together when Ennoshita ran after Tanaka who was chasing a squirrel.Ennoshita walked the whole way there after he got changed, his bag slung over his shoulder.It was a decent walk to get to the spot, but Ennoshita was fine with it.He wondered what that idiot had planned.He has had a crush on the idiot for about two years now and still refuses to say anything, but now since he knows Tanaka's gay he has a higher chance.He arrived at the spot looking for any twigs that were on the ground making sure not to trip before lifting his head up to be faced with the stunning scene in front of him.The trees were laced with lights that were white and blue that shined brightly in the dark forest that surrounded him.There was rose petals spaced out on the ground that lead up to the old picnic table that was now decorated with a table cover that was a light gray.On the picnic table was two bowls full of his favorite dish, Okonomiyaki.The main course was sided with a bowl of fruit salad that consisted of grapes, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and cantaloupe.Napkins were folded into little swans that looked like they took a long time to do.The smell of the food was accompanied by the smell of the candles that were lit around the table.They were a nice smell of liliac mixed with another flower that he had no clue what it was.His eyes finally landed onto the reason he was here.Tanaka was in a nice looking outfit that was black jeans with a white shirt."What is all this?"Ennoshita asked as Tanaka smiled."It's for you Enno."He stated as he walked up to Ennoshita."Why for me?"He asked Tanaka as their eyes locked."Because I like you Enno."He stated as Ennoshita froze and blush rised on his cheeks."What?"He asked quietly before Tanaka stepped closer.He was inches from Ennoshita's face."I like you.I was hoping you would go out with me since I know you like me too."He stated smugly.Ennoshita wanted to wipe that look off his face but was incapable to due so."I'll go out with you."Ennoshita stated back."Can I kiss you?"Tanaka asked as Ennoshita shyly noded.Tanaka pressed against his lips up against Ennoshita's almost like he was testing the waters.His lips pressed harder on Ennoshita's making the kiss a passionate and loving one.Ennoshita's arms wrapped around the other male's nack while he felt hands ground themself at his hips.The kiss lasted for a bit before Tanaka pulled away from soft lips."Let's eat shall we?"He asked as he held out his hand.Ennoshita grabbed his hand before they walked to the table.

I hope you enjoyed!