Ushioi

This is a part two to Mother Oikawa.

Oikawa's fine with his life being just his kids and pets but fate had other plans.

"Behave for Iwa while i'm gone boys."I stated as I looked at the boys I adopted a year ago."We will mommy."Kunimi replied as Kyoutani and Kageyama latched onto my legs."Do you have to go?"Kyoutani asked quietly as I just smiled."I do sweetie but I promise I won't be gone more then 3 hours."I promised him as he finally let go of my leg."Please mommy I want to come!"Kageyama whined as Watari just laughed in Iwa's arms."Baby you can't come.I've got to go to work."I stated as Kageyama just whined more.I usually work at home but today I was really needed at work because of a big run show coming up."Kageyama you know you can't go with Oikawa."Iwa butted in as Kageyama started full out crying."Baby please don't cry."I told him as I lifted him up to hug him tightly.Kageyama has separation anxiety."Fine I'll take you with me."I stated as he wiped his tears on my shirt."Still can't believe the Oikawa Toru has a weakness."Iwa snorted as he shook his head."Oh shut up.We'll be going now."I said as I kissed all the kids heads."Remember Kunimi has 3 naps before I come home and Kyoutani can't have-"I was saying but was cut off."Chocolate before eating.I've got it, now go."Iwa finished before basically pushing Kageyama and I out the door."Your uncle is going to be the end of me."I mumbled as Kageyama smiled."I get to go to work with mommy."Kageyama half singed as I buckled him in."You do."I replied back as he just smiled.Dang that kids gonna kill me from cuteness.

"And who is this little cutie?"Suga asked as Kageyama tried to hide in my jacket."This is one of the twins, Kageyama."I replied as Suga just smiled softly."Hello Kageyama, I'm Suga."Suga said as Kageyama cautiously peeked his head out of my jacket."He has separation anxiety so I had to take him with me."I told Suga as he just laughed."Little guys always welcome here but we do need to get started on the clothes."He stated as we walked to my office."Kageyama stay by my side the whole time if your not in my arms, ok?"I stated as we walked over to the rush of people who were running with clothing pieces or outfits that were finished."We have still have 12 outfits to make by tomorrow so get you butt to it."Suga commanded before walking off to help sewing one of the outfits.There are 16 outfits in total half of the outfits were male the other half were female.Time to watch a kid and work.

"Good work everyone.All outfits are completed.You may go home if you'd like."Suga said loudly before people rushed out the doors."Oikawa come here with your little thing."Tendou stated excitingly as I walked with Kageyama over to Tendou.He handed me a outfit that looked like it would fit him and it has milk cartons all on the shirt."When did you have time to make this?"I asked as I handed the outfit to Kageyama so he could look at it."I finished my part of the outfits then made this."He stated as Kageyama giggled when Tendou ruffled his hair."How did you get his measurements?"I asked as I picked up my little munchkin."I snooped through the measurements in your notebook and found all your kid's measurements."He stated as I rolled my eyes."Why am I not surprised?"I whispered to myslef before I heard the door shut."Welp looks like it's time to go home.Bye Tendou!"I yelled before taking Kageyama to the car.

"Can I get a cookie?"Kageyama asked as we stood in line at the bakery."You can.Which one do you want?"I asked as his face lit up in excitement."Chocolate chip!"He yelled excitedly as we were next in line."Hello I'd like two loaves of bread, a dozen of red velvet cookies and a chocolate chip cookie."I said before I looked up to meet olive green eyes."Ushijima?"I asked as he waved."Hello Oikawa."He greeted before grabbing my order."I've never saw you here before."I stated."It's my bakery but I'm usually in the back."He replied as he put my order on the counter.I grabbed the chocolate chip cookie and gave it to Kageyama."You have a kid?"Ushijima asked as I smiled."Three actually but Iwa is babysitting the other two."I stated as his face had a smile."Well I've got to go before I'm late but here my number."I said before I grabbed my order then started walking while holding Kageyama's hand."Bye Ushijima!"I yelled before I stepped out the door."Who was that mommy?"Kageyama asked as I smiled."A old friend of mine."I replied as I buckled him in.

Ushijima and I have been hanging out over the past few months and I'll admit I have gained feelings for him.I don't see him as a enemy anymore, instead I see him how most people don't see him.He's really funny once you know him.He's also really great with kids.My kids absolutely love him.Even though his face usually displays a emotionless expression you can tell what he feels.When he's happy his mouth is lifted up into a tiny smile or when he's excited he acts like a little kid.I'm not ashamed to say I fell in love with who was once my enemy because really I think in high school I just misunderstood and judged him before really knowing him.Now that I think about high school I realised that him always saying how I should come to his school because I was a great setter was really his attempt of flirting.I also noticed now how when Terushima would flirt with me during captains meets he would glare at him.

"Come on Ushi we're going to be late."I stated as he pulled his shoes on."Give me a minute Oikawa."He told me before searching for his coat."It's supposed to be warm, you don't need a coat."I pointed out but he took his coat anyway.I grabbed his hand pulled him excitedly to the car.We were having a captains meet since it's been a while since we've did one.The captains liked meeting up often due us being good friends and almost like brothers.Ushijima pushed me away from the driver's side to the passenger.I quickly got in as he buckled his seatbelt.Soon we drove off.

As soon as we stepped out of the car we were greeted by Bokuto."Hi Oikawa and Ushijima!"He yelled before pulling both of us into a bone-crushing hug."Follow me."He told us as he let go then wondered into a spot in the park.I could Ushijima was excited as he kept squeezing my hand that he picked up earlier when we exited the car.I squeezed back before the rest of the captains came into view, well the ones that could come anyway.I took my hand from Ushijima before I was crushed into a hug by Kuroo."Hey Oikawa."He said before pulling away from the hug. As soon as Terushima came into view Ushijima pulled me into him, and  pressed my back into his chest as his head fell loosely on my shoulder.Kuroo smirked at us before we were greeted by everyone else."So I see you two are getting along."Kuroo stated as I noded."We became good friends."I stated as Daichi just gave me a questioning look."So Oikawa you single?"Terushima asked as I felt Ushijima glare at him."I am."I stated before Kita decided to break the harsh atmosphere and tell about how he and Aran have a kid now.Daichi told us how how he and Suga were now in the process of adopting two little angles.We learned Kuroo has twin boys now and Kenma started developing video games.Then it was my turn."I have four little angles at home."I stated before Ushijima chuckled."They're far from angles."He stated as Bokuto raised a eyebrow."You've met them?"He asked as Ushijima noded."I have Oikawa and I hang out a lot now."He told them before messing with my hair a bit making me turn a bit pink.I could feel Kuroo's smirk even if he was not looking at me.Before anyone could say anything else Daichi suggested we play some volleyball for old times sake.

We took a break after a but since we were rusty."So what's up with you and Ushijima?"Kuroo asked as I took a sip of my water bottle."We both like eachother, but I'm to chicken to admit it and him I have no clue why he won't say anything."I stated as Kuroo laughed."You really need to confess because Ushijima is and has been glaring Terushima down."He stated as I turned to see Ushijima sipping his water bottle while glaring at Terushima."I know he has and I refuse to confess first."I stated as Kuroo just shook his head causing me to laugh.As I was laughing I felt a body wrapping around mine before I saw Kuroo snicker.I immediately knew who it was since the smell of bread was strong.The head of the person went to my neck and just snuggled in it while the hands at my waist had a possessive grip.Kuroo and I continued a conversation even though everytime he made me laugh I could feel the hands at my waist tighten a bit.

I got tired of Ushijima being jealous so I excused us from Kuroo and dragged the confused male over to a tree that was far from the others then pushed him up against it."What is with you today?!"I asked as he didn't even need to think about it."They're being too touchy and flirty with what's mine."He replied like it was already supposed to be known."When did I become yours?"I asked as he just chuckled."Since we reconnected."He stated leaving me shocked.I knew he liked me, but i did not know he has liked me for that long.Before I could say anything his lips were pressed against mine.His lips were soft and gentle.I immediately kissed back before wrapping my hands around his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist.I broke the kiss when I felt my lungs dying of no air.We stood there for a minute just staring at each other before he broke the silence."So boyfriends, yeah?"He asked as I playfully smiled."Boyfriends it is."I agreed before I was pulled back over to the others.

I hope you enjoyed!