-Chapter 2-

TW-Depressing thoughts
Mention of starving
Swearing
If I've missed anything please let me know I will add it to the list.
I would recommend listening to the song when Wilbur starts singing!
——————————————————
"IF I CANT HAVE MANBURG NO ONE! NO ONE CAN HAVE MANBURG!"
I then slammed my hand on the tree trunk and made a boommm sound.Everyone acted differently,Niki gasped,Fundy "NOOO"ed , Eret was in the tree acting as if it was a castle, (as he betrayed us for the thrown)Dream giggled,Sapnap joined in and I think George fell asleep awhile ago.

Soon I heard Schlatt calling my name,I look back at the others and tell them I had to go.

"Well okay then! We could meet here every a Wednesday! Well if your dad? Says it's okay!"
"Schlatts not my dad-I'll need for someone to take care of my brother tho-and I know Schlatt can't do it..."
"Can't your parents do it?"
"My mother is dead and my dad favourites my twin so he's never home-"
"Oh-I'm sorry...Have you tried a babysitter?"
"I'll see...Bye L'manburg boys and Dream team!"

I walk over to Schlatt to see a sleeping tubbo in his arms and a tommy playing with grass.
"Thanks for looking after Toms Schlatt."
"It's okay big man.I'll have a talk with your father and I'll see if he can take brakes and shorten his days for you and Toms."
"Thank you Schlatt."
"Anytime Kid."
I then pick up Tommy and he makes various noises,One of disappointment,Then confusion   then I guess happiness? But who knows this is tommy we're talking about.He makes grabby hands at my face as I kiss his forehead and hug him.I hear a slight mumble but think nothing of it as I grab the bag I brought and left after waving goodbye at Schlatt.

When we arrive home I goes upstairs and changed Tommy in a raccoon onesie then put tommy in his crib,patting his head and assuring him I'll be back.I leave and go fill a bottle with milk,Heating it up in the microwave.Once it finished I tested it was the right heat and headed back upstairs.

"Pa-Pa?? Papa?"
It was mumbled but I heard it.Was dad home? What is going on? I go into Tommy's room with the bottle and his face lights up as he repeats the line again.
"Papa!"
"Nonononono you cant say that Toms! I'm not your father!"
I sorta whisper to the younger but he doesn't seem to understand what I said.I scooped the boy into my arms bringing him to my room whilst feeding him his milk.I hold him as I turn on Disney's 'Up' on the Tv I gratefully had and rocked the child making his eyes shut.

Soon tommy was asleep and I put him back into his room,After making my way back to mine.As I sit down on my bed I let all the tears out.Oh how I hated life.
First dad decides to pick favourites and right after his third child was born he leaves for 17 hours a day leaving me with a one year old.
Second I haven't eaten in ages.i May have lied to Schlatt a little bit,Dad stopped buying food online for about 4 months now and I've been using all my income on tommy.He is just a baby this isn't and couldn't have been his fault.
And lastly no one fucking cares about me.Im only living because I don't know who would look after tommy.Right now Tommy is my top priority,I don't even have school because father basically said 'I'm train Techno for 17 hours a day for 7 days a week and I have no time for you or my youngest son!' It's bullshit.

Out of the blurriness shielding my eyes I see my guitar,I pick it up and start playing a simple tune.Getting lost in the music I started to sing some lyrics;Not hearing the door open at the arrival of my twin and father.
Phils POV
Finally back home.
I enter the house with Techno and head to the kitchen,But ended up stopping on my way to hear a tune and then someone started singing.

"I wanna rip out my intestines,Throw them in the sea,
I wanna raise the money to invest in plastic surgery,
I wanna cover myself head to toe in super sexy scars
Cause I mean aren't you supposed to burn if your a star..."
Techno walked up to me with a confused look,soon he nodded and looked understanding,We headed upstairs towards the music,We neared Wilburs room and it got louder.
"I want to be torn apart excruciatingly,
I punish my body cause it's not good enough for me
The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed~"
Me and techno look at each other surprised. Wilbur had voices too? But the next lyric sent a shiver down my spine.
"The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed"
We inch closer to Wilburs room,Passing Tommy's in the process,I peeked in to see a sleeping tommy,I smile slightly and the turn my attention back to the song,shutting the door gently.
"I wanna take a knife and draw a line across my chest,
I wanna feel much better then I do when I am at my best,
I wanna fly from my own skin and find a better place,
I wanna slash across what used to be my face."

We got to the door to see it slightly ajar.We look in to see Wilbur on his bed,a guitar I didn't know he even had one...I also notice tears continually falling down his face.The next lines begun.

"I want to be torn apart excruciatingly,
I punish my body cause it's not good enough for me,
The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed~"
He shook his head,squeezing his eyes shut.
"The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed."
I felt a guilt in my stomach but I didn't understand what from,Why do I feel like this?
Wilbur started sing the next line.
"They say that it gets better but I guess that was a lie"
I said that.
"I guess we all just fake it till be die.
Sympathy and love we can extend to someone else
But it's harder when you have to love yourself"
I don't know what to do.I Was in-front my sons door with his twin watching him play an instrument I didn't know he played.
"I want to be torn apart excruciatingly,
I punish my body 'cuz it's not good enough for me,
The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed~
The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed...

The song ended and i just stood their.Wilbur opened his eyes that were red and Puffy, I suspect from the crying,He put his guitar down and looked over to the door,He saw me and his look went from sad to terrified.

"How long were you guys their for?"
"Since first chorus.Wil is don't know you had voices?"
"You never asked Techno."
"Didn't know you played or had a guitar"
"Your never home so ya didn't."
He shut he door and locked it.First I was angry but then it was replaced with guilt and confusion.Me and Techno left to go to our respective rooms,This was one hell of a day.