-Chapter 4-

TW-Swearing

Sorry if this chapter is a bit short TwT
——————————————————
"Jubilee line? Is...Is this song lyrics?"
————————————————————
Wilburs POV
"Yes And please don't touch them"
I raised my head to look at my father, Philza seemed shocked but soon shook it off.
"Why are you up m8? It's late."
"I'm always up at this time you just don't notice."
Phil half nodded and went to turn to leave,
"Wait-Could you leave a little money so I can go shopping tomorrow? We have nothing."
"Fine.Ill leave you some money when I leave tomorrow,But It will only be a little bit,Techno is going into a tornerment and we need to pay to get in."
I nod and with that my so called 'father' leaves.
"Is that really how your father treats you kid?"
"Schlatt! When did you wake up!"
I say in a sort of panic,Even though I've told him the whole story.
"Early enough to hear you argue with Phil.
Do you need-like a hug or somethin'???"

"That would be appreciated..."
Schlatt opened his arms as I slowly fall into his embrace.He was warm,The sort of warm you would feel in your chest when you see someone you care about,someone who cares for you.

We stayed like that until I heard a cry.Tommy.
I quickly leave the hug and quietly ran up the stairs and into Tommy's room,I pick him up and cradle him.I look down at Tubbo to see him snuggled to a bee plushie,still asleep.As soon as Tommy was quite I brung my brother down stairs and to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you let your dad do it? Or techno?"
"They won't do it.Last time I was sleeping and Techno came into my room and shouted at me to 'shut him up' and dad doesn't wake up."

I hand Tommy to Schlatt as I started to make his bottle,Tommy fiddled with Schlatts ram horns as I put the milk into the microwave.

"Kid I'm gonna get you help.Ive got a friend who knows a guy who can babysit tommy for you.The dudes name is Sam."
"Would that mean I can go to school?"
"You-You don't go to school? I though you did half days..."
"Nope! Dad stopped me from going to school when he started training Techno..."
"This is more messed up then I thought..."

The microwave pinged,making me turn away from talking to Schlatt and turn my attention to the bottle.I take it out the microwave and test the milk a bit on my hand,It was a bit too hot for tommy to drink at the moment.

"Hey mom,Can you cool down Toms milk for me?"
The Samsung fridge opened as I placed the bottle into the door,A second later the fridge opened again and I took the bottle out.
"I will never fucking understand that fridge."
I giggle and test the milk out on my hand again,It was cool so I took the gremlin child from Schlatts hand and fed him the milk.The child smiled as he drunk the milk.

I sat back on the couch along with the ram hybrid.

"So,Do you know if tommy will have Philzas wing curse?"
"I have no idea,Dad told me once about his wings and I don't remember half of it."
I smile at Schlatt as Toms finishes his bottle. I go put the bottle in the sink as I gently rock tommy to make him sleep.I sit back on the couch as Tommy slowly falls into unconsciousness.I look over to Schlatt so see him on his phone,probably texting someone.
"Sam said he will babysit Tommy tomorrow,and don't worry,I'll pay!"
Schlatt whispers,knowing tommy was asleep
"You really don't have too-"
"No,but I want to."
He smiles at me and I smile back.
——————————————————
Wooooooooooo
Done with a new chapter!
Sorry this took so long TwT
We got some Wilbur and Dadschlatt :)
Hope you have a good day/night!
GOODBYE!