-Chapter 3-

TW-Swearing
Marriage problems
Any others please tell me!
——————————————————
The next day wilbur woke up to Tommy crying again,He did the daily routine and is now sitting in his room playing a nice tune on his guitar,His baby brother,surrounded by pillows so he wouldn't get hurt,Watched him with interest.
Wilburs POV
"I don't want to dive a fancy car today,
I don't wanna ride in a red corvette,
I don't wanna jog my Saturday away,
But I don't wanna go home yet..."
I look over at tommy and he giggles at me, I continue strumming.

"Today is not the day to jump out of a plane,
I don't wanna parasail or play roulette,
I don't wanna risk it all or go insane,
But I don't wanna go home yet..."

Tommy swayed his head from side to side with the music,I copied and sung,

"I just want to watch the birds go by
From my handy fold-able blue canvas throne
I wanna watch them fly and fly
And see them soar up into the unknown
But I'd feel just like a nerd
Watching birds
Watching me here all alone"

Before I could continue I hear a knock coming from downstairs.I pick up tommy and we head to the door,Opening it to revel a tired Jschlatt.
"Oh hello Schlatt,Come in! I have coffee!"
He nodded and plopped down on the sofa holding tubbo a bit loosely.
I sit tommy on the sofa next to Tubbo and head to the kitchen.

I made a black coffee for Schlatt,Two bottles of milk for the babbies and i just took some water out of the empty fridge.
I place the drinks on the table and hear Shlatt mumble a thanks,Taking a sip of the bitter drink.I start feeding Tommy and then fed Tubbo.

After several hours we put on a film,Everyone but me was asleep.It was currently 7pm I had both Boys in my arms and Schlatt on my shoulder.I had fed them again and made Schlatt some food a bit earlier.
I never asked why he was here but I kinda guess it,As as while ago I overheard Schlatt taking to Dad about his wife and how she was treating him horribly so sometimes he would stay over if he was kick out or something.

I gently push Schlatts head to the other side, careful not to wake him.It works and I take the boys up to Tommy's crib,I lay them down and cover them with a small blanket,They sleep peacefully.I then head to my room and grab my duvet,I head downstairs and put the duvet over Schlatt.He needs it more then I do.

I take the Tv Remote and switch to a documentary about whales while I took my notebook and started writing song lyrics. I wrote about how out was feeling using a place in London called the Jubilee line.

Hours later I heard the door open,Dad was home.I quickly move my things to the desk ,face down,and pretended to be asleep. It must of worked because I didn't hear anyone talking to me,But they did talk about me.

"Wilbur try's to Hard,Why does he? Theirs no one to impress so why does he do it?"
"I don't know Techno,Leave him be.He does try a little two hard but that doesn't mean he needs a reason."
"Whatever-Oh Schlatts here."
"Must be something with -/- again...Welp! Off to bed with you."
"Mk,sure dad.Goodnight."
"Goodnight."
I keep my eyes shut as I heard some shuffling. Then I heard dad speak.
"Jubilee line? Is...Is this song lyrics?"