1| Meeting an Old Friend

Published on 12th February 2021.
_________________________

Vote, comment, share, add the book to your reading lists/ library and follow....

Did I leave anything? 😂

Happy reading.....

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"Why do you have to do this? Don't you love me anymore?" I asked, hoping to see love for me in his eyes.

"Love? It was never love. Signing those papers doesn't mean that we love each other."

"That's our marriage certificate."

"Whatever."

"Did you never love me? Was it all an act?"

"Loving and being physical are two different things! And I don't love you." He shouted. "I love Elisha and she's the one whom I want to spend my life with."

"What if I don't divorce you?"

"I have other ways. And don't worry, I'm not going to stay with you while we're married. I'll live with Elisha." He said and I couldn't help but fall down, on the floor.

"Why don't you understand? She's not a good person. She's using you." I shouted while tears were making their way through my eyes.

"Really? But I guess you're more evil than her. Wasn't it your plan to marry me?"

"What?"

"You told your parents to force my parents into this marriage. I never wanted to marry this early. But it's all because of you."

I couldn't believe my ears!

"I never asked them for this marriage."

"Wow! Again a lie! If you weren't there in my life, I would've been living happily with the love of my life."

"Enough! You know what? When there is no trust, there is no relationship ofcourse. Let's part our ways. Let's end everything here. I'll sign the divorce papers." I said and walked towards the papers which were kept on the table.

While signing them, I was in tears.

What would you do when the man you love says that he never loved you but someone else. What would you do when he says that you're imposed on him?

Wiping all my years away, I walked towards him and kept the papers on his left hand. Opening my nuptial chain and wedding ring, I gave them to him.

"Thank you for everything. Thank you for your fake love." I said and I smiled before leaving his house.

"Cut. Wrap-up!" I heard the voice and smiled. Finally it was over. I was so tired. "This series is going to be blockbuster, I must say. And Natasha, your emotional drama was fantastic. How do you even make it look real?"