10| Date Gone Wrong

Published on 25th May 2021.
__________________________

I know, I'm too late!

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"You can't leave me alone." I shouted and he stopped in his tracks. When he turned around, the wind started moving ferociously.

"Why?" He asked with a sad smile on his face.

"Because I love you." I said and ran to him, hugging him tightly while he was still in shock.

"You what?"

"I love you." I sobbed, hiding my face in his chest.

And they lived happily ever after!

I was watching my own movies on repeat. This one was a good one but my character was too naive to understand his love. I'm not naive, it's my character in the movie!

Just when I was about to switch to another movie, I remembered that I have a date with Dhruv tomorrow night. But how should I prepare it?

Romantic candle light dinner?

I should ask Divya. She's his sister and would absolutely be knowing his likes and dislikes. I picked my phone up and called her. When she didn't pick it, I called her again and again. Atleast ten times to be precise!

"Hello! What happened? So many calls?"

"I want to meet you. Fast! Cafe near your office. Fast!" I said and quickly hanged the call up as I had to get ready. The faster I reach there, the earlier I'll know about his likes.

Reaching the cafe, I ordered a cup of coffee and waited for her. As I saw her walking inside, I sighed. "What was so urgent?" She sat down opposite to me and asked.

"I asked Dhruv for a dinner date and I'm planning to propose him." I smiled.

"Wait a minute! You asked Dhruv for a dinner date?" She asked and I nodded, "By calling it a date."

"No, actually I invited him for dinner. But it would be a date right?" I reasoned and she nodded.

"Are you surely planning to propose him?"

"Of course. Now give me some tips regarding the proposal."

"How can I? I haven't ever proposed anyone?" She said and I sighed in sadness. "You're an actress, right?"

"Any doubt?" I asked and she shook her head in negative. "So? How can my profession help me?"

"Think about it. Have you ever proposed a guy in your serials and movies?"