9| Last Day At Hospital

Published on 4th May 2021.
_________________________

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"Mam! Stop acting like a baby. You are twenty-six now." Vidushi said and I was still laying on my bed. I had no thought of leaving this room, this hospital.

"I know."

"Then please co-operate with me. Let's sign the discharge papers and leave the hospital."

I was staying in the hospital till now.

I was alright but I wanted to stay; for now.

Just for a few more days!

All my injuries were healed, but I was having a hunch to not leave this place. Why? First because of Dhruv. And then because of that Samaira.

I don't understand why both siblings are so different. Her brother is so cool yet understanding while Samaira always decides to be a bitch and acts same too.

She just knows one thing, how to steal other's man!

Yet, she never loves them.

She just leaves them after using.

Even though Shrey has had his own shares of flings and one night stands, he always warn women beforehand. Being clear from the starting is better than playing with someone's emotions!

I've seen a number of men having breakdown because of her fake love, but I could never say or do anything against her. She always had nani's support, who was unaware of her wrongdoings.

Sometimes I feel bad for nani, for how she's always fooled by Samaira. But then, how can I forget that Samaira is her sweet and sanskari granddaughter, as named by her. Nani and her upbringing!

"Mam. Mam..."

"Hmm..."

"Natasha!" I heard Ashima's roaring voice and immediately stood up. This woman is scary, I tell you! "Why aren't you signing the discharge papers? You are fit and fine. Let's leave."

"Neither I'm fit, nor I'm fine. See, my joints are paining a lot." I said in my lowest voice while pressing my joints.

"It's been three weeks you're here. Everything is alright. You'll sign the papers now, in front of me. No more discussions." She said and I made my classic pout face with puppy eyes, which can be used to bring anyone on your side.

It's my and mum's classic and most effective weapon!

It has never failed.

"Nothing like this is going to work on me. So many shoot of yours are in pending. And, there's no need to stay here, in hospital."