38| The Best Decision

Published on 1st May 2023.
_________________________

Here we go!

How're y'all?

Just created an Instagram account— ‘iammeteorknight
Don't forget to follow me up there ♡

The first commenter of the last chapter : ShaktiPrabhaRanjan
Thanks a lot ❤️

Vote, comment, share, follow....
Happy reading.....

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

"Natasha, I got some urgent work. I'll be back in a few hours." I hummed and shut the tap water after splashing it on my face. I looked straight into my eyes in the mirror and wiped my face with towel.

Damn! This was embarrassing. What was I even thinking while presenting such a demand to him? What would he think of me?

How desperate was I even looking?

Seven? No, that was a straight ten.

Maybe, eleven.

I want to kill myself.

This is all because of how idle I am. He was busy with his work and here I was, making weird scenarios inside my mind. God, I need to get back to work!

A week more, Natasha. Yeah, that's it. Just a week and we'll resume our busy schedule. Then we won't have such absurd thoughts.

A nice and warm bath took it all to get fresh. After nourishing my skin and using a light makeup, I took a cab to hospital to meet Eden. He was staying his days in the hospital with utter boredom. And he was gonna stay there for a month more. I know how it feels to live in hospital, it's nowhere entertaining.

But my case was different. I had Dhr...

No, not this.

Let's not think about him now.

I've already humiliated him so much.

I knocked on the door of Eden's room and heard a loud hum. As I opened the door, his face went towards me and had a change of expressions. In a bad way. Wait?

Was he expecting someone?

"Natasha..." He tried sitting straight on the bed and I stopped him, letting him stay in his reclining position. "Hi."

"Don't mind, lie down properly. How're you now?"

"Great, I feel like dancing." He said and I chuckled.

"I mean, it's your fault. You shouldn't have tried driving if you don't know how to." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Nevermind, how is your vacation going on?"