15| Crazy Cakes

Published on 26th July 2021.
___________________________

Tbh, I hate that thick layer over cakes called fondant.

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– D H R U V –

– D H R U V –

"Love turns you crazy, insomniac, blind and into a patient of hypertension." Vikas started his crazy speech and I rolled my eyes. He wanted to prove that I was in love, which according to me is not possible.

"My blood pressure is perfectly fine. My eyesight is good and I can read even without my glasses. By any chance, I am not crazy. As for my sleep cycle, I sleep six hours a day. Therefore, I'm not drowning in any type of love syndrome." I said and continued having my lunch.

"You're not getting my p-"

"I know what you mean to say. Have some rest, you'll be alright."

"Hey! I'm not crazy, it's you. I mean you've got girls following you like crazy. Yet, you don't even spare them a glance." He narrowed his eyes and I shook my head in disbelief.

Sometimes, he acts like crazy!

To be true, he's crazy.

"Pass me those." He asked and I slid the bowl to his side. "So, anything going on between you and Samaira?" He asked out of blue and I looked at him with amusement.

"No. I don't think so. Can I ask you, what made you think about this?"

"Nothing." He sighed, "She looks at you as if she's ready to rip your clothes off." I widened my eyes as I heard him mumbling those words with food stuffed in his mouth.

It means that she's a pervert.

I need to stay away from her.

"How are you so sure about it?"

"I can sense these things even in sleep. I know when a person is turned on just by looking at their body movements. For your kind information, I completed the course of psychology three years ago."

"I know." I shook my head. Actually, I didn't. I forgot it. Anyways. "Do you know someone else who does the same? I mean someone who looks at me as if she's gonna rip my clothe-"

I stopped speaking when he started laughing loudly. "Rip your clothes off! Poor clothes." I glared and he stopped in an instant. "I want to have a cake."

"Okay. I'll buy it sometime later. Now speak."

Clearing his throat he started, "Umm... Well, there are a few. For example your new patient who was admitted just a week ago."