I'm sorry

Well, I never really thought this day would come so soon but unfortunately I've decided to leave Wattpad thus ending this story prematurely.

By the time you're reading this the last two chapters of this story will be deleted making chapter 30 the official ending. I never wanted it to be that way. Hell, I didn't even want to give up on this app yet. I was planning on writing so much more for this book. My initial plan was for this book to have a happy ending where all is good in the Yoonmin world. They would marry eventually after some drama and have children.

I hate the fact that I'm even abandoning this. I never wanted to because I hate reading a story and finding out it's discontinued but I feel a little better that chapter 30 makes sense as an ending.

I just don't have time anymore. College had been absolutely kicking my ass lately. Because my major is nursing it's extremely time consuming. As much as I love writing I need to set my priorities straight. My education comes first. So with that being said thank you so much for reading.

And for those who have been with me since I first published mistake I just want to say thank you so much for reading my stories it meant the world to me. Made me feel like I was actually good at it.

Okay well this is goodbye. Please be safe and happy.