18

Jimin cried for days on end. He was inconsolable. He had his phone turned off just in case the raven-haired tried to call him. He knew in his heartbroken state he wouldn't be able to keep up the lie.

He wanted Yoongi to debut and live out his dreams but because of Hoseok that wouldn't be possible with Jimin in the picture.

His parents also had strict instructions to not answer any of his calls or text if he dared to contact them. The two adults kept trying to coach the boy out of his room but they just couldn't. The only time he wasn't laying in bed snuggled up to one of Yoongi's hoodie that he had stolen was when he was either in the kitchen gorging on food or in the bathroom throwing up said food.

It worried Kiwon and Areum. They had never seen their son in such a state. "Baby Bear," Kiwon spoke gently. He stroked the teenager's hair. Jimin was cuddled up under his blanket only his eyes and hair visible. "You need to go see the doctor."

"I feel fine," he whispered.

"You've been throwing up almost every day. That's not okay," his mother said. She was seated beside her husband, hand on Jimin's ankle.

"I don't feel sick."

The couple looks at each other before glancing back at the lump that was their son. "Jimin, is there any chance your pregnant?"

The teenager felt his heart drop. Why? Why was everyone questioning that? God, first Hoseok which cost him his relationship now his parents. Wouldn't he know? Wouldn't he have a feeling? "No," he snapped.

"Don't be angry, Jimin. We won't be upset if you are. It's just that if there a chance then you need to take a test and then decisions need to be made," his father spoke stern yet gently.

Jimin closed his eyes. His tear-drenched pillow pressed against his cheek. "Why can't you leave me alone? What don't you get about no?" He asked annoyed.

He heard his mom hum patting his ankle before standing. "I'll go buy some tests."

He didn't argue.

__

Jimin stepped aside allowing the man inside. His heart pounding in his chest.

The older man looked around the room as he entered. "You can have a seat. I'll just be a moment," he said. He waited until the male was seated to go over to his bathroom hurriedly brushing his teeth and fixing his appearance.

When he returned to the living room Yoongi was sitting on the couch his legs spread his hands folded in between them. His head was bowed down looking at the ground, lips puckered.

"Sorry," Jimin mumbled sitting on the other end of the couch.

Yoongi awkwardly nodded. "I'm guessing you know why I'm here," he wouldn't look his ex in the eyes.

The younger sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Jungkook talked to you?" Once again he nodded.

"I just want to know why you would lie to him like that."

Jimin didn't feel nervous as he peed on the little stick. His mom bought two boxes each having two tests inside. Jimin only took one. He didn't think he was. Well, maybe he did but didn't want to believe it.

He had locked himself in the bathroom away from his parents but he could hear their nervous pacing and chattering. It was irritating to him so he stayed seated on the closed toilet seat waiting. He checked it every few minutes until finally a small plus sign appeared.

"False positive," he mumbled grabbing the opened box taking out the remaining test. When he was done he glanced at the unopened box. He contemplated for a second before opening the door and peeking his head out.

His parents were quick to snap their attention towards him. "So?" His mom asked eyes wide.

"Can you get me water? I can't pee," he muttered not bothering to mention the positive test sitting on the counter. His father nodded walking out. It didn't take him long to return. Jimin chugged the bottle and returned to the bathroom. By the time he had finished taking the last two tests the previous one already came out positive. He sat with his back leaned against the ceramic tub. His head lulled back. His legs tucked against his chest.

Jimin closed his eyes almost falling asleep when his mom knocking caught his attention. "Jimin! It's been long enough! Are you pregnant or not."

He sighed grabbing the test.

"Guess everyone was right," he whispered. As he tossed them in the trash can. How was he supposed to tell Yoongi? How would he react? Would the company kick him out?

"Jimin!" His dad called out this time.

The teenager rolled his eyes standing. He walked out of the bathroom but didn't answer any of the questions his parents threw at him instead he made his way to his room under his blanket.

It didn't take long for them to follow him to the room. Tears in his mother's eyes. He knew they said they wouldn't be upset if the test were positive but he couldn't help but feel like he was a disappointment. I mean their son had barely turned 18 barely six months ago. His ex-boyfriend barely turned 19 a few weeks ago. They were young. They weren't even together now.

"Jimin," his dad sitting next to him. The brunette's lip quivered as hell fought off the tears. "Baby bear you have to call him and-"

"No," he cut him off. He sighs sitting up. "I can't. I can't ruin his career before it even starts."

"Jimin, he has the right to know."

"I don't even know if I'm keeping it!"

His mom let out a sob. "Baby, you want to abort?"

He shrugged a single tear running down his cheek. "Maybe."

"You don't have to do that just for Yoongi. What about you? If you want to raise the baby do it."

He picked at a loose thread on the blanket. "I don't know if I want that."