9

Jimin sighed in content. He snuggled his face further into his boyfriend's neck.

"You're really comfortable," he mumbled. He was laying on top of him while the two laid in the bed of Yoongi's new truck. Soft music playing from the radio.

He didn't get a response instead the raven hair hugged him tighter taking a deep breath. At this point, they had been dating for seven months. That awkward phase they had gone through was quickly gone and forgotten. Jimin even blocked out the memory of the stupid conversation they had when Yoongi was ready to date again. It just made him cringe. He hated how they were during that first month.

Once they felt comfortable with their relationship they spoke to their parents. Their parents have always been accepting people so they didn't freak out or anything like that. They just sat down with them and had a talk about well... the birds and the bees. Jimin's parents were chill about it. After the conversation they trusted the boys would be safe if things got to that point. They preferred to give them advice and explain everything to them rather than demand them to be abstinent because they know it was more than likely they wouldn't.

Yoongi's parents a bit stricter than Jimin's because they really didn't want any grandchildren. They had an idea in their head for Yoongi. They wanted him to be educated, have a degree, a stable job before their son started to do 'grown up acts'. They didn't know Yoongi had already done it with his each girlfriend so to them Jimin was a temptation and a distraction. But after sitting down and having a talk with their son they let them be. Except they would constantly check up on them to make sure everything was PG.

It always was. Jimin wasn't ready for all of that and Yoongi respected that so they stuck to just kissing for the time being. But he trusted Yoongi with his whole heart so he knew that wouldn't last too much longer.

"Jimin," Yoongi's husky voice whispered into his ear.

He hummed lifting his head. His boyfriend smiled at him reaching up and brushing his fingers through his hair before going down to cup one of his cheeks. "I love you," he whispered glancing down at his lips.

Jimin's eyes widened. "Really?" He asked lowering his head so that his face was hovering over his. The raven-haired hummed. "Good, because I love me too," he whispered patting the boys cheek.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. Jimin giggles "I love you to," he leaned down planting a soft tender kiss on the older's lips. He felt like butterflies were erupting through his stomach.

When they pulled away they smiled at each other before Jimin moved to cuddle his face into the other's neck. Yoongi running his fingers through his hair. He massages his scalp every now and then.

"Are you coming to my recital tomorrow?" Jimin asked grabbing the boy's free hand and entwining their fingers.

"I wouldn't miss it," he mumbled kissing his forehead.

-

Jimin knew he didn't have to go. No one was holding a gun to his head forcing him to but he wanted to see Yoongi. He wanted to see him at least one last time.

After texting back and forth with Taehyung and Jungkook they ended up deciding to get dinner at the same sushi and BBQ restaurant he had gone to with his friends the day they received the email that they had gotten the job.

He took the bus there arriving a little bit later than the time discussed but not extremely late to the point where it would be embarrassing. He texted Taehyung telling him he had arrived to which the boy replied by telling him to tell one of the staff members so they could take him to their private room.