6

Jimin has actually gotten some sleep. For the past month, he's been so exhausted between going to dance practice for the TXT performance to his actual job. Since he was basically busy from morning to night his mind didn't have the time to wonder. On the nights he did still struggled he'd take his meds since he needed to be rested in order to actually be able to keep up.

The day of the music video shoot was quickly approaching then they would have a three-week gap before the comeback stage. It was exciting. As the days drew closer they became giddy like kids going to Disneyland for the first time. They had already met the group a few times. The boys were nice but there really wasn't much talking other than a simple introduction.

The days were flying by for Jimin. It was all good. The only thing he displeased was the fact that he was getting rides from Taemin. He lived about a thirty minutes drive from the building. He could take the bus but he rather not risk being late so he just opted to give Taemin gas money instead. That being said he sat in the back in the middle seat. Taemin didn't question him thankfully. But nevertheless he now only anticipating the shoot because to him he had all the moves down and from the looks of the other dancers, they did as well.

Most of them were trainees with the exception of the five dance instructors and a hand full of others. The routine, in Jimin's opinion, wasn't too hard so in all honestly, they could shoot it tomorrow and they would be good. But of course, management wanted everything to be perfect so they would continue to practice until the given date.

"I'm ready to drop," Taemin whined as they made their way over to the car. It was Saturday afternoon and they had officially finished practice for the day. A week from today would be the shoot.

Jimin only chuckled getting in the back seat. "You aren't done for the day yet," he pointed out. "We still have to finish the choreo for contemporary."

The twenty-six-year-old groaned leaning his forehead against the steering wheel, "fuck me."

It was practically finished they really just had to work on the ending and the position of each teenager.

"Eh, we're too busy for that," the twenty-five-year-old said buckling his seatbelt.

Taemin snorted. "The sad truth," he mumbled. He turned the car key bringing the car engine to life.

They went quiet as Taemin turned on the radio. Jimin just bounced his leg up and clenching and unclenching his fist for the thirty minutes it took to get home.

When they got to his apartment building Jimin let Taemin park in what was supposed to be his parking spot but since he didn't have a car most days it remained empty except for the occasions when his neighbors had a guest over and asked to use it.

"Okay. Let's get this over with," Taemin grumbled.

They make their way up to the building and spent the next few hours discussing who would do what and going over the moves. By the time they were done, it was late and it began to drizzle. It was late October so the rainfall had begun to decline compared to the past months. "Why don't you stay the night?" Jimin mumbled from the couch watching him.

"Huh?" Taemin asked having not heard him. He was in the middle of putting on his shoes.

"Stay the night," he said more of a request than a question this time.

His friend looked up wiggling his brows jokingly. "Oh, so we aren't too busy?"

The brunette was quick to grab one of the throw pillows and fling it as hard as he could. "Shut up! It's late and you're tired."

"I'm never too tired for you," he continued to tease as he made his way over with the pillow that had hit his face.

"It's late, you're tired, and I rather not risk you falling asleep while driving," Jimin said patting the spot beside him. Taemin took a seat with a sigh. "Okay. How fun a sleepover," he said with a goofy smile.