15

Jimin dragged his feet as he made his way to work. He was late. He had no reason he just was.

His eyes focused on the ground as to not make eye contact with anyone. When he got to the bus stop his eyes drifted over to the advertisement. It had changed. Instead of the idols folding up coke cola cans it was a movie poster.

He hummed. Maybe he should go with Taemin to watch it.

After his conversation with the older, he felt closer to him. There was no one in his life, other than his parent, who knew. Any friends he had at the time he had distanced himself from them the second he broke up with Yoongi. So to speak with someone about it made him feel like an ounce of weight was removed from his shoulders. He gained a new appreciation for Taemin.

He didn't judge him and he provided him with comfort. That's all he could ever ask for. He was just glad he was able to open up about it. That showed progress right? That meant he was finally healing. Though there were times where he felt like maybe he should be over it by now. After all, it happened seven years ago. He's seen people who went through similar things move on in way less time. But it was hard. Jimin didn't know how they could do it.

__

Jimin's been sick lately. Not like the day he was at Yoongi's dorm. He still got super nauseous but it wasn't as bad as that day. He would get really bad headaches and his abdomen would cramp up. Though his appetite didn't decrease. If anything he was eating a lot more. Though there were foods he avoided like the plague because even the thought of them made him want vomit.

At first he would tell Yoongi about it but he only worried and tried to take him to the doctor so he stopped. Jimin really wasn't a fan of doctors. Instead he kept to himself and tried to push past it.

It was especially hard when the nausea hit full force when he was at dance practice. He really needed to focus but it was difficult when he felt awful.

But he got through it. He just hoped to feel better soon.

"Okay guys, you did really good at your recital. I think we're ready for harder routines," Taemin said as Jimin scanned the classroom to make sure everyone was present.

They had finished warming up and were about to move on to the new choreography. It was an original that Taemin and him had worked on a few weeks ago.

"I was thinking we could do a little competition to see who should be center," Taemin began to explain as Jimin did a third head count to see that there was in fact four absent.

His head snapped over in the direction of the door when it opened. He was ready to go over and scold whoever it was for being late when his eyes met with the person he least expected to see at work.

He heard a gasps escape a few students.

Jimin exits the bathroom after throwing up. Yoongi was at practice but they had given him a spare key to be able to come inside the dorm when he wanted. Since he was done with classes and his own dance practice ended early he had decided to cook the boys dinner.

It was going good but a strong wave of nausea courses through him sending him running to the restroom.

When he got out he was met with Hoseok staring at him with furrowed brows. "Hey," Jimin gave him a small smile. He glanced around to see the the dorm was otherwise empty. "Where are the others?"

"They're down in car trying to find Namjoon's phone," he mumbled slowly.

The younger nodded awkwardly. "Um, I made you guys dinner," he said pointing at the pot on the table. He walks over it grabbing a plate so he could serve Hoseok.

The older glanced over at it before back at him. "Are you pregnant?" He questioned.

Jimin eyes widened. "W-what?" He puts the plate down.

The boy walked closer to him. "You realize we are this close," he pinched his fingers together leaving a tiny gap. "To debuting. You are a problem as it is. But a baby will absolutely ruin everything."

"I-I uh-"

"You don't love him if you ruin this for him."

Jimin slowly backed up. "I'm not pregnant."

Hoseok nodded. "Good but that doesn't mean you aren't distracting to him," he crossed his arms. "None of us are allowed relationships I don't get why you and him are the exception."

The younger shrugged. "You realize that even if he weren't dating me that you still wouldn't catch his attention," he mumbles. He tried to never be rude to him. He did but over the past three years all Hoseok did was flirt with Yoongi. How could Jimin possibly like that. The worst is that Yoongi never stopped him. 

Hoseok only chuckled. "Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. Just some advice don't get too comfortable."

Jimin slowly made his way over to the idol.

The students watched him murmured to each other. "Uh," he mumbled glancing over at teenagers who were freaking out. He looked back at the male who was only staring at him.

"Well um," he stuttered. "Keep class going I'll be back," he said to Taemin. The man nodded trying to get the teens attention back on him but seemed difficult with the idol still in the room. Jimin grabs the younger's wrist dragging him out and into the hallway.

"What the fuck are you doing here," he whisper shouted.

"I'm sorry but you've been ignoring all my messages so I figured you were going to disappear again. I just didn't want that to happen," the younger bowed his head almost like he was ashamed.

Jimin staggered. "W-what?"

"I-I know why you left. It's not fair," Jungkook started. "I know Yoongi said you became distant but that's not true."

Furrowing his brows he crossed his arms. "How do you know? Where you the one that told Mr.Oh?"

The younger's eyes widened and he rapidly shook his head. "No! I just heard when Hoseok did." Jungkook confirmed the suspicion Jimin always had. "I should have told Yoongi but I-I was selfish and wanted to debut with him." He sighed. "I'm sorry. But I think now it can be fixed."

Jimin glanced to the side seeing one of his late students rushing towards them. "I'm not talking about this right now," he whispered.

The teenager halted spotting the celebrity. The man smiled at him. Jimin on the other hand crosses his arms raising his brow. "Why are you late?"

The man gaped. "I-I lost track of time."

The dance instructor looked at him unimpressed. "Sorry, it won't happen again."

He hummed signaling the boy to enter again. He waited till the door closed to look at the younger. "Okay, now I need you to go in there and bullshit that you being here was planned because I don't need them posting you were here and starting weird rumors."

"Wait, Jimin," Jungkook started. "What about-"

"Not now," he said. "Right now you are just a special guest. That's it."

____________________________________

I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes. I'll try and correct it later.

Okay guys so I'm sure many have heard about the California fires. One has spread and the town 20 minutes away are evacuating so my family and many of my friends have gotten a few things ready in case we have to evacuate as well. I'm hoping we don't have to but if we do I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next. Just wanted to let you guys know. Stay safe.