10

"Yoongi," Jimin groaned. The boy hummed. His cold hands under his boyfriend's shirt, lips attached to the fifteen-year old's neck. The younger hissed gripping his wrist.

"Mm, I don't want to have sex," he whimpered when the older grinds his hips down.

Yoongi trailed his lips up to meet Jimin's. The kiss was heated and sloppy. "Okay," the teenager pulled away after a few minutes. He ran his finger's through his disheveled hair, closing his eyes taking a deep breath trying to compose himself.

He grabbed Jimin's hands that were still running up and down his torso. "You said you wanted to stop," he muttered.

The younger nodded. "I said I didn't want to have sex. Doesn't mean I still don't want to touch. Just don't want to go further than that."

His boyfriend nodded his head. He ran the pad of his thumb across Jimin's bottom lip. It was red and slightly swollen from the hour they spent kissing. He leaned down kissing him this time much more soft and less heated. "You drive me crazy." He captures his lips again.

"You are so beautiful." The brunette smiled at him. God, Yoongi was truly not human. There was no way. He was just too perfect.

In that split second, Jimin wanted to make the boy feel good. Jimin heart beating fast as his hands trail a little lower. "Stop," Yoongi mumbled grabbing his hands. "You said you didn't want to go further so we won't."

The younger rugged his hand away putting it back where it had been removed. "No, I said I didn't want to have sex," he played with the button on the raven hair's pants. "I also said I wanted to touch so..." he trailed off.

"You sure?" He asked raising his brow. Jimin wasn't ready for sex so they had abstained from it. They had abstained from doing anything sexual so Jimin doing this felt very out of the blue to him. "You don't have to do this."

"I want to though," he smiled pushing the boy on his back. "Just relax, my love," he whispers as his hand dipped down into his pants.

Jimin leaned just head against the shower wall feeling the water pouring down on him.

For whatever reason, the idea of Yoongi being with someone never crossed his mind. Nor did he ever think that person would be Hoseok.

He knew he had no right to feel hurt but he did. He felt pain radiating all his senses. He always knew it would hurt to see him again. It was one of the reasons he promised himself not. It wasn't even fully about him being in a relationship. That just added to the pain. But it was much more than just that.

He should be happy Yoongi moved on. It's been years, of course, he would move on. Jimin was naive to think the opposite. But fuck did it feel like someone had a tight grip on his heart. Just seeing his face made him feel like he got punched in the gut. As much as he tried so hard not to let the memories of that night flood his mind they just kept popping up in his head. The moment he left the restaurant it was all he could think about.

Now here he was at three in the morning taking a shower because he thought it would serve him as some sort of distraction. Of course, it didn't.

He took deep breaths wanting nothing more than to forget everything that happened. He knew Yoongi wasn't even aware of everything and he knew that was his fault.

Ignorance was bliss. He didn't deserve to have the stupid thoughts of 'what if' keeping him up at night like it kept Jimin up.

But still seeing him with Hoseok made a bitter taste filled his mouth. He and Hoseok were never close especially now after everything he had gone through.

He turned off the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and stepped out. He walked over to the mirror wiping his hand across from him to clean the fog. His eyes darted to his scars. The one on his chest. His upper arm and his biggest on his lower abdomen. They felt like fire. Jimin closed his eyes taking a deep breath shaking his head and turned away from the mirror.

He stood there for a second feeling his heartbeat rapidly in his chest.

He walked out of the bathroom grabbing his phone from the table and searching up the video that helped him sleep.

It was an interview that Yoongi and the others had done. It was old. BTS was maybe a few months old. As pathetic as it made him seem it calmed Jimin down enough to actually be able to rest. It's stupid but it pushed Jimin to keep going while he was going through the worst time of his life.

Even without being physically there, Yoongi helped him through it.

That's why Jimin began to drink the nasty Ice Americano because it reminded him of the comfort Yoongi was for him.

Yoongi was panting his face hidden in the crook of Jimin neck. His face was a bright red his bottom lip caught between his teeth. Eyes closed. "I love you," he whined out. He was hugging Jimin's waist as he sat on his lap one hand holding the back of his neck playing with the hair on his nape, the other between them.

Jimin kissed the side of his head his hand not stopping it's quick up and down motion. "I love you too. So much."

The older hissed as Jimin's thumb ran across the tip. "I love you," he repeats this time the word sounded more slurred from him pressing his face further into his neck. His grip on his tightening. "Forever and always," he whispered.

"Forever and always," Jimin responded. It was the truth. He would love him forever and always. No matter what.

Yoongi's body tensed up. "Jimin I'm going to-" he was cut off by his own groan and his hips bucked upwards.

"Go ahead," the younger responded speeding up his movements. Within seconds Yoongi came undone in his hand.

Jimin continues his movement until Yoongi's entire body twitched and he pulled his hands away. He was breathing heavily whispering curses softly under his breath.

He turning his head his lips immediately going to Jimin's. Butterflies filled his stomach. He loves him. He loves him. He loves him. He will never not love him.

___________________________________

School has started and I hate it.

I have stats okay and he makes us have our cameras on and that's fine but I kind of have social anxiety so I like to just stay in the background and not bring attention to myself. But this man keeps calling on me to answer questions (he says it's because I'm a nursing major). I get anxious and play with my hair because that helps calm me but when I do it he always calls me out and says 'it's not time to be combing your hair'. I hate it so much.

Anyways I hope those of you who have started school are okay and enjoy it. And those who work hope you all are safe and okay.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please let me know what you think.