23

Jimin bit his lip staring into the store. His hand pressed against his round belly.

At twenty-one weeks Jimin was starting to feel huge. Yet he knew he would only be getting bigger in the next few months. He was halfway through the pregnancy yet he still wasn't sure what he would be doing.

Last week what the first time he had felt his baby move. It was more of a flutter like feeling. At first, he had no idea what he was feeling but when he realized oh boy did he cry. Slowly but surely Jimin was getting attached to the little one growing inside. He wanted to keep it but every time he really sat down to think about it fear tingled through every nerve in his body.

"Christ sake, come on, Jimin," his father grabbed him by the wrist dragging him into the store that he had been standing outside of for the past few minutes. He was too scared to actually go inside.

His father wasted no time going over to the blanket display the teenager had been intensely staring at.

"Is this what you were looking at?" Kiwoo asked looking at a simple white and gray blanket.

Shaking his head Jimin slowly put his hand onto a white and pastel yellow blanket. It was crochet with a chevron pattern. It was simple but something in Jimin yearned for it.

It was his. It belonged to his baby.

He still wasn't sure of the gender yet but he would be finding out at his appointment next week. He had already had a name picked out for either gender. It wasn't something he had put much thought into it because it was something Yoongi and him had talked about in the past.

Kids were something both of them wanted, but always said would happen way into the future, so sometimes if they thought of a name they really liked they would tell the other. Jimin had two names in mind that he had really fallen in love with. But just like everything that had to do with the baby Jimin wasn't sure if he'd even be the one naming it. If he gave it up wouldn't the parents pick a name?

Kiwoo grabbed the blanket making his way to the checkout line. "Wait, dad but I didn't bring my wallet."

The man shrugged. "It'll be my gift to my grandchild."

As simple as the blanket may be Jimin loved it. He could already imagine wrapping him or her up to try and prevent them from getting cold. Since the baby was due either late October or early November it was just perfect.

November felt so far away yet close at the same time. Jimin could wait for November.

Being back home was always joyful for Yoongi.

He got to spend time with his parents and live life like before he became an idol. Being in his hometown brought back nostalgia. He did miss his old home, though. Since he was making a lot more money he had bought his parents a bigger and better house. It was nice. It had also helped stop the urge he often got while home to walk over to the Park house to see if Jimin was there.

Being back home this time was a lot different than all the previous times. He couldn't enjoy time with his parents because all he wanted to do was march over to the Park residence and demand answers.

After Hoseok let it slip that Jimin may have been pregnant when he left Yoongi practice ran every red light to get to the boy's apartment only to met with a man who claimed to be a friend of Jimin. He had been there to water a couple of the man's houseplants since according to him Jimin had gone back to their hometown.

The moment the plane landed Yoongi wanted to go talk to him but he resisted the urge. He needed time to think about what he'd do if it was all true.