7

Jimin woke up the morning of the shoot with a sinking feeling in his chest. He knew exactly why but he tried his hardest not to think about it. Instead, he took a shower and got dressed trying not to look at the marks on his body. There weren't many but each one felt like they were on fire.

He didn't even feel like eating that morning but he knew he had to. He would only feel like shit later in the day if he didn't so he forced himself to eat a bowl of cereal.

By the time he was done he had received a text from Taemin that he was a few minutes away. He stopped himself from texting him back to tell him he was an idiot for texting and driving since that would only distract him more.

-
"She broke up with me," the boy whispered.

Jimin looked furrowed his brows. "What?"

"She broke up with me," he said again.

"Why in the world would she do that?"

The raven hair shrugged running his fingers through his hair. "Guess I wasn't enough." He played with a string of his sweatpants. Twirling it around his finger. His head was pressed against the wall. He was leaning against the headboard of his bed. "I mean I get it. Have you seen her ex? I don't compare."

Jimin scoffed. "What the fuck do you mean?" He sat on his knees he grabbed the older's face turning him to look at him. "She was lucky as hell you even looked at her. You are one thousand percent better than that dude," he said. "If anything she wasn't good enough for you."

"You don't have to lie to me just because I'm your friend," the sad boy mumbled pulling his face away so he could lean it against the cool wall again.

His eyes were puffy and red. It angered Jimin to see him so upset over a girl.

-

Jimin stared at himself in the mirror. All the dancers were wearing jerseys with random numbers on them. Well random to him. For all, he knew they could correlate to something. The outfit was black and white while TXT's were white and black so they could stand out. The group had a sporty concept for this comeback. Now looking at all the guys with jersey and shorts on it gave Jimin a high school musical vibes.

He ruffled his hair fixing it so that it looked decent. He took a deep breath walking out to set when he heard one of the video directors call for all the dancers.

The heavy feeling in his chest wouldn't go away. After a month of practice, they were going to shoot this. They would have the comeback stage and then it was over. Jimin would go back to strictly teaching for who knows how long. He more than likely wouldn't ever go to the BigHit building. He never ran into him which is what he wanted. Yet he couldn't stop thinking about what it would have been like to see him again. Even if it was just from afar. He just wanted to know if he was okay and happy.

-

"I'm not saying it because I'm your friend," Jimin said sternly. "Anyone with eyes could tell you this."

The boy rolled his eyes. "Sure," he said sarcastically. "She was out of my league. She was gorgeous and I'm just not." He paused. "I was so inexperienced and she seemed to know a lot more. Maybe she got bored teaching me everything."

"She's stupid," the brunette mumbled. "Don't put yourself down. She's not all that. You are gorgeous. Inside and out."

-

Jimin was slightly breathing heavily after the several takes they had just done.

He was sitting around in the back until they called him to shoot another part that he was needed in. Taemin's and the rest of the boys chatting amongst themselves. They could tell Jimin wasn't in the mood to talk so they left him be.

They didn't question him. For all the years they knew him he was always sad during this time of year. They tried to ask him once but he simply walked away never giving them an answer. It was no one's business but his.

"I heard one of the trainees say that some of the BTS members are here," Jongin voice caught his attention.

"Who said that?" Jimin spoke for what felt like the first time that day.

"I think his name is Jihoon. He said he saw them on the way here," he shrugged. "If they are here their in TXT's dressing room."

"Maybe we'll see them later," Minho said thinking it had caught Jimin's attention because he wanted to see the idols.

Ten stood up when an announcement was heard. "Come one. We have to go."

-

"Jimin, stop," the boy said sternly.

But Jimin didn't want to stop. "No! You have to understand that all the negative thoughts you're having about yourself are false. Those stupid thoughts that Ara planted in your head." He pulling his face into his hands again. "You are enough. If she can't see that there are other people who are just waiting for a chance to be with you."

The raven-haired furrowed his eyebrows. "Jimin," he whispered. "Are you..."

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "I'm sorry," he repeated again retreating his hands.

"Why are you apologizing?"

Jimin swallowed a lump in his throat. "Because I know you're sad," he said. "I don't know what to do or say to make you feel better."

The older nodded. "Just lay with me. That's all I need you to do."

-

Jimin regretted ever saying he wanted to run into anyone from BTS again. He regretted ever thinking about it. 'Fuck' the word repeated over and over in his head as he spotted two idols walking onto the set. 'Did I manifest this shit? I take it back. I don't want this!' He thought looking up at the ceiling. The music started and tried to ignore the panic he was feeling but it only got worse when he made eye contact with one of them.

The recognition clear in his eyes.

-

"Yoongi," Jimin whispered. He was cuddled up to the older's side. The boy hummed.

"You know, right?"

It was silent. "Yoon-"

"I just got out of a relationship," he mumbled. "Right now is not the time for this conversation." His grip on the boy tightened when he tried to pull away.

Jimin pursed his lips. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. This isn't a rejection," Yoongi turned his face to look at him. "It's just a pause on this conversation."

-

"Jimin?" The idol questioned coming closer to him once the director said cut.