Chapter 2: Thighs

Crash day

It was the day of the crash and we all woke up early. I did a quick workout and finish just in time to see the ship go down, landing miles away from our camp.

"Alright! Get those bottles filled! I'm gonna head to the bone yard now, it shouldn't take long for Riddick to get there." I said to Max and Ian, the blue sun hadn't risen yet but it was very close to doing so. We had maybe an hour to get going and the bone yard was maybe, 40 minutes walking away from camp.

"Yes, mam!" Max mock saluted and the two got to filling the bottles. I smiled and nodded to them before getting a light satchel that I found yesterday and putting my own water, phone, sunglasses, honey and bandages in it. We found a few unopened med kits yesterday so I had one in my bag as well as one of the flashlights.

I then set off to the boneyard at a quick pace. Riddick manages to escape within about 30 minutes of crashing so if I can get to the bone yard in time I can probably actually find some things as well. I managed to get to the yard in half an hour and began searching the ground, anything of interest being picked up and examined before deciding if it's useful or not.

It had only been 15 minutes before the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. Someone was watching me and I knew exactly who it was. I didn't falter once in my step, giving off the impression of ignorance to the goggle covered eyes watching me. I walked behind a large rib bone and calmed my heart and breathing, trying to become practically invisible as my stalker snuck towards me.

Silently, I climbed the rib cage, hiding in the mess of bone and watched as a large, bald man came into view. He looked around before sniffing the air. I quickly jumped down and on to his shoulders, thighs around his head as I held onto the bone above me and squeezed him. He griped me tightly, trying to pry me off before I caught sight of the bone shiv coming at my right thigh.

I threw myself back, thighs still around his neck, and quickly twist myself to my side, restricting his right arm with my legs and his left held down to my chest with my arms. His head still between my thighs as my foot presses against his wrist making him drop the bone shiv.

"Well, isn't this a delightful position." I said, my hair a mess as a playful smirk crossed my face. I wasn't squeezing him so much as I was using my strength to restrict him. "Had enough yet, sweetheart?" I asked in a slightly flirtatious voice. I've always thought Riddick was a devil of a man, so it's no surprise I'm gonna flirt with him.

He struggled to try and free his arms but I wasn't budging. Eventually though, in a last stitch attempt to get me off, he bit the inside of my thigh making me jump slightly but not ease up. A slight heat settled in my lower region, my pupils diluting as I smirked.

"Ha! Jokes on you! I'm a masochist!" I laughed, he seemed to glare at me and I gave him a little pout. "Not gonna talk? Pity. I would love to know who exactly, I have trapped between my thighs right now." I said, playing the ignorant card.

He still stayed silent, he tried reaching for his shiv again but I pressed on his wrist again. He seemed to still, taking a deep breath.

"Riddick." He said, his voice sending shivers through me, which I guess he noticed if the smirk on his face was anything to go by.

"Well, Riddick, I think I'll let you go, if you promise to not attack me." I said making him let out a breath through his nose.