📃 DISCLAIMER & DEDICATION

DISCLAIMER

All characters, incidents and companies used in this novel are fictitious.

However, locations and tourist attractions mentioned are real, to give you a detailed view of adventure from the main character's perspective.

This is not a fanfiction. Any similarity to real names or events is purely coincidental.

This is an original work by the author, Chiddy. E. Please do not copy or face the consequences of plagiarism.

DEDICATION

This novel is dedicated to all fans for their supportive love. You're of great importance in any celebrity's world.

It's also dedicated to every Kpop idol and other international celebrities going through hard times, while keeping a perfect smile on for fans. Hang in there. You'll be fine.

'Dear Kim' is dedicated to everyone who reads a novel. I hope this book brings you great adventure and lifts your spirit with love.

This book was not written for the appropriation of the Kpop industry or Korean citizens but it was written by inspiration, due to appreciation of the Korean culture, its people and its beauty as a land.

A special thanks goes to the following wattpaders, for their love and support during the publication of this book (& my other works) ;

calistacyq, Guinealove2005, MeiSummer, TheShimmerCommunity

Thank you for reading 'Dear Kim'.

'Live, Love, Laugh'- Chiddy. E

Chiddy.E Novels ©2021.

E Novels ©2021