📃 A SPECIAL THANK YOU.

I thank every reader who read this book.

I thank every reader who made a comment on the pages of this book.

I thank every reader who showed gratitude in this book.

Thank you for giving 'Dear Kim' a chance.

You're my stars.

I thank wattpad for creating a platform for my imagination.

I thank wattpad for providing a place I can share my stories.

I thank wattpad for giving me a start to one of my dreams.

I thank wattpad for offering this masterpiece to undiscovered writers like myself.

You're my star.

I thank the celebrities, who work day and night to provide the best of art.

I thank the idols, who train tirelessly to put a smile on our faces.

I thank the celebrities, who've gained fandoms with a loyalty unhindered.

I thank you for your courage on the stage and in the front of cameras. You're in my prayers always.

From your fans, you're our stars.

I thank the beautiful countries India and South Korea.

I thank Korea for the sake of my addiction to Kpop, Kdramas and an endless list of Korean shows on KBS, JTBC etc.

I thank India for its rich culture and the invention of an attire I hope to try on someday. The saree.

I thank the beauty of every scene written in this book and I thank the beauty of earth.

It's a star.

I thank the writers and singers of every song on the playlist inscribed on this book.

I thank you for wonderful lyrics that touch the heart.

I thank you for the beauty of your vocals.

I thank you for touching my heart and being a reason to the million scenes in my head.

You're my stars.

This special thank you goes to the boy band responsible for my addiction to Kpop and the creation of 'Dear Kim'.

This thank you goes to the seven-membered team who introduced me to the most decent and addictively stunning songs.

This thank you goes to my favourite boy band that always put a smile on the faces of their fans.

This thank you goes to BTS! Thank you for being you. No more, no less. I PURPLE you seven always.

I'm growing up, you're growing up and so are the rest of your ARMY, but still young at heart, we'll remember you even when we're all old and grey. I wish you the best and the best only. Keep shining dear stars.

Happy 8th!!

-Chiddy.E, A fan.
(13/06/2021)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜