47

karljacobs_
yo? 😳 something big bout to happen? 😳
💬6,200 🔁7,009 ❤️291k

"Look Karl, you don't have to jump the gun and ask her right then and there. Take it slow.."

Karl, Chris, and Jimmy turned to Chandler. Their lips flat against their face.

"Chandler, he literally just had kids. What the hell do you mean 'take it slow'?? He literally had se-"

"CHRIS! Yo, be quiet!" Karl shouted, covering his red face.

Jimmy and Chris laughed, patting Karl on the back.

They were all in the warehouse, playing gta for a new video.

"Dude, Bailey and Ethan are going to have a fun time cutting all this out. LoL HI BAILEY AND ETHAN!" Chandler shouted waving at his cam.

They all rolled their eyes and continued with their recording. Leaving Bailey and Ethan cutting 5 minutes worth of good footage.

The boys decided to go shopping at the mall. Chandler and Chris prancing around each store that they went to, until they got to the jewelry store.

"Matching pinky rings? Yo?" Karl asked, a questioning look on his face.

"As long as I get to pick them." Chris stated, walking into the brand store. All of them getting questionable looks from the employees.

"Hello young gentleman, how may I help you?" An employee walked up from behind the desk.

They all smiled at the employee, Jimmy doing most of the talking about buying matching pinky rings with the boys.

The looking high class employee scoffed, taking them to the far corner of the shop. Giving them a selection of pricy ring options. Chris obviously going for the highest priced one. The three of them giving Jimmy a well known smile.

"You guys are the reasons why I lose half my money and my videos of course. But besides the point, nice pick Chris. I like em."

The employee sighed unamused, taking out the neat rack of placed rings. Sizing each one of their pinkies.

Karl and Chris were the first ones done. Jimmy and Chandler decided to buy chains and matching bracelets, walking off to a different corner of the shop.

Chris and Karl looked around, pointing out different item around the shop. Karl stopping at a certain spot of the shop; a beautiful glimmering ring stood in place.

A wedding ring.

"Chris! Look, this ring is so beautiful! What the honk?!" Karl said, gaining Chris' attention. Chris walked over to examine it. A little taken back at how really nice it was.

"Ooooh, its really beautiful Karl. Nice pick! You thinking of buying it?" Chris asked, his voice a little uneasy.

The conversation they had early replayed in Karl's mind. The boy rethinking if he should take Chris up on his offer.

"I don't know,,, Do you think she'll like it?" He asked, still staring at the ring. As if the ring would be snatched away at any moment.

Chris sighed placing a calming hand on Karl's shoulder.

"Look Karl, I know we all had put our inputs on you asking the big question. But with all good intentions, you're the one who has to ask that question. Not me, not Jimmy, nor Chandler. But take it to consideration that once you put that band on her, she will be the one who you love dearly. I know this is some sappy stuff, but trust me Karl. She is the one that will love and cherish you forever. And I think you should definitely ask the question. Definitely."  Chris smiled at Karl.

Karl smiled gratefully, appreciating that Chris was the one who he could rely on when having major questions like these. He gave Chris a side hug, Chris patting his back as to comfort him.

As he pulled away, his gaze landed on the ring once again. His mind racing and questioning if he should buy it or not.

Chris left him to his own thoughts, letting the boy decide on his own.

Karl started sweating at the thought, the store and people around him long gone. Should he,,? It wouldn't hurt to you know,,,,

Honk this.

"Excuse me, can I purchase this ring?" He asked the woman behind the counter.  She happily smiled walking over to him and the glass shelf.

"This is a very pretty one, who's the lucky lady?" She asked, in a sweet tone. His face went red once again.

"H-her names Rose. She's so amazing and beautiful." Karl stated, rambling to the woman. She giggled lightly, knowing this young man loves the girl deeply.

"Aww thats so sweet. I hope you and your special lady have a great happy life together. Now tell me, what's her ring size and then I'll bring it up to the front desk."

Karl explained Rosie's ring size and the employee happily encased it into a black felt box. She then placed it into a white felt bag, bringing it up to the front desk.

She rang it up and gave Karl the total amount. A little stunned at the price but he paid for it with his card. He would do anything or pay as much for his Rosie. At least to make her happy.

He bid the woman a farewell, thanking her. She happily smiled back returning to the desk where she was once before. Awaiting for the next person to come and make a purchase.

The boys all huddled together at the food court. Chandler already had two pretzels on hand and some fries. 

"So did you buy it after all?" Chris asked, stuffing his mouth with fries. The other two looked over at him, eyes awaiting.

He nodded shyly, taking the white felt bag and opening it up. He then took out the black box and opened it carefully, revealing the ring.

"Holy shit, Karl. It's so pretty." Chandler shouted, his eyes wide. They all laughed, Karl keeping it away form him because of his greasy fingers.

"Karl thats a really nice ring. I'm glad you bought it." Jimmy smiled looking at the ring once again.

Chris smiled fondly, "That's a really beautiful ring Karl. She's going to love it." Karl smiled wide. Happy that his friends were very happy with his decision.

He put the ring away back in its felt bag. The four of them going back to their previous conversation, little rambles and bets being placed on how he was going to ask her.

The highest bet was 200 dollars, knowing Karl was going to stutter and his face was going to go redder than a tomato.

Karl wanting to prove the three of them wrong.

•••••••
h-hi :]
sorry ive been gone for long but yk fuked uploading schedule and sleep schedule
anyways,,,, i made my own twitter account so here it is: sarah_n0 the 'no' has a zero btw :]
i hope you all have a lovely day/evening/ night
luv you all <3