34

rose.contreras

❤️ 💬 ✈️ liked by karljacobs_,m

❤️ 💬 ✈️ liked by karljacobs_,m.contreras,and 25,679 others
rose.contreras Karl has a lot of explaining to do 😠
jp i love you. But anyways, hi this was the exciting news! I can't wait to have this amazing journey with the boys and all of you. I love all of you guys so much. Thank you guys and especially my handsome bf, Karl! I luvs yousss 🥺❤️

maddyspidell omg!! Im so excited, we get to go baby shopping again!!! 🥺
rose.contreras yes i cant wait 🥺🥺

mrbeast i call dibs on being the Godfather
rose.contreras u already r one with chris and chandler

m.contreras you have a lot of explaining to do mija! Come home now! I can't believe you
rose.contreras no❤️ now leave me and my life alone

Rosie's pov
"Hey princess?"
"Hmm?" I hummed back, scrolling through the comments of my recent post. The followers leaving supporting and cute comments.

"Who's m.contreras?" He asked, giving me a confused look. I turn to him, glancing at my phone as I look at the comment. My mom trying to come back into my life, just like that.

I hesitated with a sigh, not really wanting to talk about it. But knowing Karl, he would be determined to find out, even if it came to bribing me with food or pokemon cards.

"Well, it's my mom. Not a big deal to be honest." I shrug, laying my head on my pillow. My back hurting a bit.

"Jee, I haven't seen your mom in a good couple of years. What actually happened anyways?" He asked, laying beside me. His hand landing on my hip, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Well after you left, she just kept being on my ass. You know the stereotypical Mexican mom." We both chuckled a bit, ending with comfortable silence.

"After I decided to fly out here from Cali, she got overly dramatic. Telling me I was stupid and probably on drugs for taking a trip to over here by myself. Even going to the extent of telling me that you probably have forgotten about me. And that this whole trip was a waste. Which in my opinion it wasn't." I say the last part smugly, pecking his lips lightly.

"So you really haven't talked to her since then I'm assuming?" I nod, running my hand through my hair.
"Yeah, I tried calling her and even texting her the week I was supposed to stay," I smile at him. Knowing the whole outcome of this "week" trip.

"But she never answered. So I gave up, not really caring if she called or texted back."

"Did you try your dad?" I nod smiling, "Yeah I did. He answered a couple of times. But he's always working, so it's kinda hard for him to answer sometimes. But I understand. Me and him always just had a awkward relationship. But he knows what's going on. He really wants us to go see him, so he can properly meet you, well again." I giggle. Memories flooding my head to the day my dad met Karl.

Awkward, funny, and anxious day. Even though he was my best friend at the time. A good day to be honest.

"We should take a trip to your parents house. I could possibly meet all your siblings. Again." He states smiling. My smile grows bigger, already loving the idea.

"Aww you serious? I love the idea." He nods grabbing my hand and pulling me closer.
"Yup, might as well. I was actually waiting for you to imply it but I didn't know your situation with your parents. But now that I know, I think its best if we just show face and talk everything out."

I nod snuggling closer to his chest, sleepiness casting over my body.

"Yeah, that will be great. When do you want to go?" He pauses thinking for a moment, then reaching over me to grab his phone.

"How about next Saturday. It gives us a week to pack and book tickets. Is that fine?" He asked putting his phone on the desk beside the bed, then wrapping his arms around me.

I nod into his chest once more, "That's fine. Sweet dreams." He kisses my forehead laying back down. Our breathing going in sync as we fall asleep.

••••••••
hi its me again :) im sorry I haven't been posting regularly, its that school is soooo fucking stressful. Im also trying to update my other book too. If u haven't checked it out go ahead!
Well thats it, love you guys!
also *mommy issues?!*